Monday, December 4, 2017

A Sure Sign

Well, I really do thank everyone for the emails and comments wishing me better health - and the compliments on the blog...some from folks who rarely (if ever) leave comments. It's been a fight - better, then down for the count, repeat. I am feeling much better today.
I knew on Friday that recovery was on its way. Had to take my wife for a medical procedure in the morning. By 10a.m. it was either lie down or fall down. After 4 hours sleep, I felt better. Three hours later I had to go back to bed.
About 90 minutes later I woke with my balls aching like they weighed five pounds each. And my cock straining against my stomach.
It was so sensitive that it took less than five minutes to relieve the ache in the nuts,




though the boner didn't subside for a good 30 minutes.

 Then I slept for another 90 minutes.

Woke today with solid morning wood.
A sure sign of recovery.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up Periscope! A great barometer of a healthy dude. I'm so glad you are feeling better, bro. Let's PARTY! I'll have a wank to celebrate your better health. Have a super bonerific jizztastic day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

wanking a delicious antistress!!!

Unknown said...

So pleased to find you posting again! Great to know that you are feeling much better. Now take care! Wonderful post as always! Lots of wind and rain here.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling much better!

Your French Patrick said...

Congratulations both for your courage and its results. As for me, sleeping is my favorite vital function, but I admit that too much is too much and can even be tiring, even if it is a good training for later, , when I’ll have nothing else to do for the eternity...
Since the 3rd of December, I am another year closer to this moment (and now for me a birthday is nothing else and nothing more), but in the meanwhile I have plenty of time for wishing you a wondrous day with lots of bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

Hooray! Road to recovery! But don't turn on the news yet or you may have a relapse! Hugs and bisous dear French Patrick.

Fullmoonma said...

Great news - keep it up!

SickoRicko said...

So glad to hear you're on the road to recovery!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the beginning indications of recovery --- morning woods are especially nice. - Baldy

whkattk said...

Glenn said... Relieved to hear you’re feeling better. I was
concerned when you were not on line for several
days.

Hot guys said...

Glad to hear you're doing better because, health's very important. And it should be to all of us! No matter the age.

Btw, love the last pic! Sleepy-sleepy :D