Thursday, November 9, 2017

Priapus Shot Follow-up

The Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injection treatment, aka Priapus Shot, a reader inquired about last week makes several claims. Among them the ability to restore erectile function by "repairing nerve damage."
The treatment, if used for that might be a great solution. If your weak boners are due to damaged nerves - say for instance a crushed Perineum from riding a bike without the proper style seat - great. But, the injections would be done in that portion (length) of the cock.

Here's the key that makes me question if it's truly an effective treatment for ED: You are also instructed to use a penis pump several times per week. That will also contribute to a temporary increase in hardness and size.
Unless, of course, your main goal is to increase the size of your cock. The injections will do that, too - temporarily. The size effects will last approximately 12 - 18 months.

It all seems safe enough. The blood plasma is your own. But, ensure the equipment has been thoroughly sterilized. Here's a really good article, which doesn't judge, just offers facts to assist one in making the decision as whether to pursue the treatment or not.


I can't make any recommendation on this one way or the other. There are so many reasons we guys have trouble getting a hard-on. I assume any urologist administering this treatment would do a complete physical first.
Asking all the right questions about when your cock gets hard, how hard it gets, how often,



 If you can get it hard enough to jack off
Or if it gets fully hard with a partner

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Well done!

Xersex said...

interesting

Unknown said...

You certainly try to respond fully to every question! Great post!

Your French Patrick said...

Ed? Yes, it's a friend of mine. ED? No, it's an enemy of every men.

But I read what you wrote. What is written on the blog linked to yours too, and what it offers for the "guys (who) want to trump nature".
Can you believe it? I bet you can. Between Mister Trump and Mother Nature, I easily make an instant choice.

More seriously, I keep my fingers crossed, but all this can only tend to discourage me if ever I intended to make anything of this kind in case of impotence.

Fortunately, I do not have to choose between you two, my friends Jean and Pat, because my wishes for a very good day and my bisous are all for both of you.

Mistress Maddie said...

We will be doing penis transplants one day. Can't you see it now? One can walk into a clinic, pick out the size and thickness and schedule transplant. All of a sudden the world will be filled with above average cocks.

Hot guys said...

Damn, some of these photos... OMG! :D