Thursday, November 16, 2017

Missing Balls

Unlike breast implants that can be used to augment what nature provided, testicular implants are used to replace what has gone missing. Guys can lose one or both balls to injuries. Testicular torsion, sports, household accidents, and many are military guys who've been hit by shrapnel.





If I have a good, solid boner when I wake in the morning that's the first thing which gets my attention. Next is the itchy ballsac. So, typically, I'll be scratching on the way to take the morning piss. (Am I the only guy who experiences this?)


Then, of course, the balls are prevalent in my thoughts again as I shower and shave, because I shave my cock and sac. So, if one or both of my nuts was missing, I'd be reminded first thing each day. 

I'm especially cognizant of them during any sexual activity - we guys absolutely love to have our balls played with. It would bother me to have a loose, saggy sac of skin where my balls should be.
Ladies, what would you encourage your husband or significant other to do?
Guys, what would be your decision?

12 comments:

JeanWM said...

Definitely a man's personal decision. Our self-image can be important. I would be surprised if insurance didn't cover reconstruction surgery. Should make decisions easier.
Hugs to Pat and bisous dear French Patrick.

Xersex said...

I shave!!!

Hot guys said...

Ding-dong! Who's there? :D

Unknown said...

Fortunately I've kept both of mine! Not that they are much use anymore but they are there and "hang low"! Lots of celebrations here! The law should go through Parliament before the end of the year.

Mark Greene said...

Yeah those itchy balls can be a bitch ! LOL
It would be a very strange thing to have just one ball prayfully this is something we won't have to deal with. we as men have to be very careful of our jewels.

SickoRicko said...

If people are open-minded, they'll work with what's there.

Your French Patrick said...

Inversely, it's rare but certain men have three testicles. Four testicles? I do not know if that happens, except when two of them belong to a friend.
Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

I think I personally would do implants if I for some reason ever lost my balls. During sex, I like to hear them slap against the Lad's ass.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to have it for appearances but I don't know. I really would not want to go through the surgical process. I probably wouldn't do it. Good info and something to think about. I hope all is well with you and yours, bro. Have a great day and wonderful weekend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Yes, most insurances will cover the implants - typically a second surgery is not needed. If it is, it's a very simple procedure, and the scrotum is the only area which need anesthesia for a small incision and to suture the implant(s) in place.

whkattk said...

@ AOM - the implants can usually be placed at the time the traumatized testicle(s) is removed. If the surgeon decides a second surgical procedure is required for implants, general anesthesia shouldn't be required; it's a simple small incision and the implants are sutured to the bottom of the scrotum to hold them in place.

Anonymous said...

If I was faced with that decision, I would probably do the implant. I am all for body acceptance, but I think it would be a self esteem issue to have the implant in place.