Tuesday, October 10, 2017

What Happened?

I was asked what happened to The Manhood Project; if it had fizzled out. Remember the book project I mentioned a while ago (Would You?). Well, it lost some of its starch, so to speak. I'll need at least 25-30 before I can begin to pull everything together.
2
I am still in search of folks who would be willing to contribute a short (700 - 1,000 words) essay. It answers a series of questions which basically boil down to:
What does it mean to be a man?
3
4
Then it requires a photo like this: Full-frontal of this area only.
5
It seems that of all the male readers who stop by each day, most either shy away because of the essay,
6

7
Or they still have a problem with being seen nude - even if there is no name and no face attached to it.
8

9

10

11

12

13
That means there is still an awful lot of work to do. But, if you had been contemplating whether or not to join in and contribute, and you just haven't gotten around to it...email me.
whkattk@gmail.com
I'll send you the pdf to get you started.


3 comments:

Xersex said...

I enjoyed to write my thought!

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, h ell you know I'm not shy. I'd be willing to partake. I'll email you soon.

Unknown said...

So the guys are not responding for the project! That's a pity! Great post as always. Thanks for visits! Pain bad this morning!