Friday, October 6, 2017

Just Like a Boner

This is a scheduled post.
It's been a rough few weeks.
Harvey, Irma, Maria,
and then Las Vegas. All disasters, regardless of what Trump tries to tell anyone. Because we were so caught up in the mass shooting on Monday, my wife is taking today off for a late birthday celebration.
I have no idea what she has planned. I'm just going to chill and go with the flow. Just like a boner, I'm going to let things develop as they will.


 



Yes, even if it means putting on clothes.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, whatever you decide to do.....have a good weekend! Yes, it has been a long week.

Xersex said...

fantastic set!
happy week end!

JeanWM said...

Great weekend for all. In defense of the average folks, don't forget the ones who are really beautiful until you get to know them...
Hugs to the beautiful Pat and French Patrick.

Unknown said...

Trust the Birthday Celebrations go well! I'm just home after 7 hours at the hospital. I've got cellulitis in the right ankle and will need to walk with a stick and take heaps of medication till it clears.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun during your belated birthday celebration. Now when you return home, it is time to get back to wearing your birthday suit! LOL!

SickoRicko said...

I hope you had a terrific celebration!