Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Into Your Own Hands

Regardless of who we "couple" with, as an sex therapist acquaintance of mine has said, "We are all responsible for our own sexual pleasure, and ultimately our own orgasms." We must never be too timid to ask our partners for something that gives us sexual pleasure - so long as both parties agree, and the doing of it, nor the outcome, will cause physical or mental harm.

We must never be too timid to pleasure ourselves even with a partner present.

That being said, we are also responsible for our own sexual well-being, and we must never be too timid to give ourselves pleasure.


Sexual tension builds. And, for men, the balls begin to feel very heavy and ache.
The pre-cum starts to flow.
The BOEs will bloom harder than normal.
Without release, we become moody and - as I pointed out to the wife who I wrote about yesterday - we get surly and disagreeable. She needed to know that at the very least her husband needs to be able to jack off to relieve the pressure. 



If you are partnered, how often do you take place pleasure into your own hands?

10 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Well when I have been single or partnered I have always jacked off still once a day. But if I'm by myself, I probably masturbate twice a daily.

SickoRicko said...

Not as often as I'd like.

Xersex said...

I'm single but I can tell of a guy with a partner. His partner does not love sex and he to satisfy himself comes to my sex club rarely and clandestinely. So the dialogue about sexuality indicates the health of a couple.

Unknown said...

Good Morning! Cold but the sun is shining! Great post with great advice. Thanks for your comments. I thought that you might have liked "The Russian Sailor"!

Your French Patrick said...

For our own sexual pleasure, and ultimately our own orgasms...
Just like when our partner is a whore that we have paid?
That stinks egoism if that means that we can neglect those of our partner.
It's as in the sport, it's only when our team has won the match that we have won.
But you are right by saying that we must never be too timid to ask our partners for something. In case he would not have thought of it. And without insisting for imposing it. And by inviting him not to hesitate either to do the same.

As for me I am inviting you to have the wondrous day that I wish you, my darlings Jean and Pat. Hugs and bisous.

JeanWM said...

Only bright spot for the awful news day, talking about self pleasure. Helps you appreciate health and well-being, not something to take for granted. Thanks Pat. Hugs and bisous to you and dear French Patrick.

Anonymous said...

I imagine it is different between a straight couple and a gay (male) couple because guys understand the need to release at times. Never being in a male/female relationship, I probably do not have a full understanding on how a female feels if the guy jacks off. I look forward to reading other responses.

Tex said...

We've been together a long time so we have an agreement that anytime either of us wants to pleasure ourself it's ok. With our work schedules, each of us has some time at home alone. Even when we're not alone, each of us masturbates with the door open and if the other wants to join in then that's cool too. The best of both worlds. No pressure or hard feelings whether we're together or separate.

whkattk said...

@ mistress - now, that's the way to keep things in perfect working condition!

Hot Studs said...

the jacker!!!! yass