Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Helpless to Hold Off

As was mentioned in one comment to yesterday's post, we're clueless in our young days. The information we get comes from those who know as little, or less, than we. So, masturbation makes a terrific learning tool.
I can't tell you how many times in my younger days I shot my load long before I was truly ready for the experience to be over. Through masturbation, we can learn how to control our orgasms; to cum when we want. Which helps us in our future sexual relationships.


Becoming familiar with our own bodies is key. If we recognize the "point of no return" - that all-consuming fraction of a second that an ejaculation is triggered
we can change up the stimulation to stop it from happening.
On the flip side we can encourage and pull that hammer back, and fire away.




How many times have you said to a partner, "No! Not yet!" and been helpless to hold off?

8 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

How many times? I did not count, but anyway, when I say no, that's it. Therefore I can easily bet with no risk that I have been a hell of lot more often helpless to hold off when I said "Yes! Now!" Why to say no, except if it's a rape attempt or when circumstances are unfavourable.
Yes, now, I wish you a wondrous day, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Xersex said...

I have a perfect control of my dick and shots!
But I'm 45 yo!

SickoRicko said...

My problem was usually the opposite to the subject of this post.

Unknown said...

It's not "Kiss a Redhead Day" is it??? I'd kiss him and suck him off if I had the chance! Great post as always! SPADOLINI was notorious in 1930s, untaught dancer, liked the ladies, and, yes, performed nude! Autumn has arrived here. Nights and mornings are getting colder - 10C here at 7.00 a.m.

JeanWM said...

For everyone often enough. Hugs and bisous. This is not a good night for the USA.

Mistress Maddie said...

Between me and the Lad, I am usually better at hold back. Once you know your cock and body, you have it mastered.

Mark Greene said...

Sexy ! I love each and every photo ! and yes Control is key! I love edging and taking it as far as I can before release !

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Look on the bright side - this could be the final circus act which finally wakes the GOP to call for the independent investigation and prosecution. I believe even they can reach their tipping point. I said last night that we should have another world-wide march with signs and chants: Lock him up!