Monday, April 3, 2017

April Is for the...Balls

April is
Testicular Cancer Awareness Month
2
So this month we're going to focus on balls.
3

4
Here's an introductory video to get us started.
Be aware of them.
5
Don't ignore signs of distress.
6
Pain, or an ache, which doesn't dissipate within 24-48 hours requires medical inspection.
7

8
Not all posts this month will be about balls.
9

10
11
12
But, I'll be posting 13 different YouTube videos by the same team as they bring us, unblurred, unvarnished, important information about our man-berries.
13
I'm asking all of my blogger buddies to join me in this campaign.

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

The campaign has begun!

Xersex said...

love to suck balls! I make my examitation this way

Mistress Maddie said...

I just check mine today...twice! The funny thing about drag queens. When I used to do drag, I always wore huge ensembles or gowns. I never once tucked, except maybe two times. Besides my balls tend to be on the larger size so it hasn't happening.

Unknown said...

Of course! I must attend to that! We've had dreadful floods right down the east coast of Australia following a huge cyclone in northern Queensland! Much damage! At least 6 killed! Thanks for your visit!

Fit Studs said...

Never really understood the obsession or at least the charm of balls :D

JeanWM said...

All good information. I wonder what mis-information would be? We women have the "old wives tales" do you men have "old guys' tales" too?
I'd tell you some of ours, the first one all about douching, but trust me you really don't want to know.

Things that are considered facts and they really aren't at all. Hugs and bisous to Pat and French Patrick.

Fullmoonma said...

My husband tells me that it's "National Poetry Month". Maybe you can find cross-over poems about fuzzy orbs?

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Ah, do we have "old guy's tales"! Yes, we do. I think I shall query the readers and ask for some....