Thursday, December 29, 2016

DoctorBating

Nope, not jacking off with, or for, your doctor. LOL.
Just another Urban Word definition which caught my eye. 

Doctorbating: When your experience level in masturbating has reached the pinnacle of the field and you have been established as an expert in the field.
1
 I wonder if I qualify?
Though, everyone should qualify for this. Masturbation is such a common practice, yet so few take the time to get to know their body and enjoy themselves; truly experience the pleasure.
2
Urgency at times is understandable. You're at work and need to calm down for the big office meeting, or the presentation you're required to give.

3
4
Or, the ache in the balls is beyond the pale and you really need to relieve the pressure.
5

6
But, when you're at home, don't allow the habits of youth to remain. Shed the fear of being "caught."
7

B

C
This is such a universal act, there's no reason to hide.
8

9

10

11

12

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Well hummm, I would say its safe to say I'm a doctorbaitor!!!!!

Xersex said...

shotttastic & shottasty

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment on my comment!!!! We face another hot day here! Another great post!

SickoRicko said...

Hot pix as usual!

JeanWM said...

Or doctorgasmic? I have my DofO. 👩🏻‍🎓 Hugs to Pat and French Patrick.

Jeffrey Hamilton said...

Happy New Year Doctor Pat; here's to a great 2017