Monday, September 26, 2016

Really Good Advice

So many wonderful comments and email messages to help this guy through his rough patch with his friend. In my immediate response, I told him I would do a post and suggested he read the responses you, my Faithful Readers, would supply.
2
I hope he follows the really good advice you provided. One common theme was that his friend might be suffering from enormous guilt, feeling as if the activity was a betrayal of his wife.

B

3

4

C
In the message, it didn't appear as though the writer hoped for a continuation of sexual contact; just a return to the sincere friendship.
5


6

7
I have no doubt that it will, that their relationship will survive this episode. It will just take time, and perhaps some outings with a group of mutual friends.
8

9
Outings where there is nothing to fear.
10

11

12

13
14

This blog (I hope) provides a means of sharing information with one another, helping one another.
Thank you to everyone who responded.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a treasure and you are a gem. Thanks for all the help you continue to give. I hope you had a lovely weekend. Wishing you a delicious bonerific day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

hope he'll be fine and well suggested by our points of views!

Unknown said...

Trust the guy can sort things! I'll be going away for a week on Friday. I need to make some important decisions. Hope you are keeping reasonably well yourself!

SteveXS said...

Great uber supportive post!

JeanWM said...

So sorry to miss you reader's question last week. In a lifetime this event represents about a second. Will they each allow a really good friendship to fritter away without clearing the air? Would they be more comfortable if they had beat up the other person instead? Or betrayed them?

My best friend is going to vote for someone I think is unbelievably unqualified, and I am trying to use my own advice and put this election in perspective. So what's more important? Good friends are too valuable to lose especially over a loving act. Bisous P & FP.

SickoRicko said...

I hope things work out for the man and his friend.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Well said - on both counts!