Thursday, September 29, 2016

Naked, As Always

I have been without any internet connection all morning; and visiting the other blogs and posting is typically the first thing accomplished. Construction nearby has been going on for almost a year and cable interruptions have been frequent, though usually brief.
2
They finally fixed the problem about 15 minutes ago. The result is that I must make this a quick post to resume the chores of my day. Naked, as always.
3

4

5
6

7
Of course, there will be a coffee break in there somewhere, and a bit of lunch.
8

9
If it warms up a bit, the pool needs attention.
10
Leaves and other debris from the squalls that blew through last night need to be cleaned up before they end up in the pool.
11
And then a bit of a rest before I need to get started on dinner.
12
Then get cleaned up
13
14

15
Have a good day - what remains of it...

9 comments:

Xersex said...

nice and sexy pics

RockHard said...

I wish I had a friend like you. A man after me own heart. I'd be naked 24/7 if I could get away with it. At least wife has given up asking "can't you get dressed?" I wear just a shirt indoors to keep the ac off my back and arms. Chemo left me intolerant to cold. If I'm honest I enjoy the feeling of balls and cock bouncing and swinging about. I'm sure I speak for all your followers when I say, while we appreciate all your teaching posts, we'll never say no the likes of today's post. One more thing. I DO wish straight men could admit there's nothing wrong with admiring naked men. Of course when it comes to sex, give me a naked woman. I'm sure you won't think I'm sending mixed signals when I say I'd welcome a jackoff buddy.

Unknown said...

In spite of all the problems, I hope your day went well.

Anonymous said...

Naked now as I type enjoying a day being naked around the house - sure wish I could go outside but mostly love to come join you! Wishing you a fabulous day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

Really a great post! One would never know you were pressed for time if you hadn't said anything.

whkattk said...

@ Rock Hard - That's exactly how I live my life: A t-shirt and nothing else. There are straight dudes who admit to admiring naked men - but, there's no doubt it would be great to see their numbers increase. It's certainly not a mixed signal for me to have you say you'd like to have a jack-off buddy. If more straight men would be honest about having done it and enjoyed it in their younger days, it would ease a lot of societal tension! Thanks for always reading and leaving comments. The more you straight guys do so, the more encouraged the rest will be!

Anonymous said...

I especially loved the first one- absolutely beautiful.

JeanWM said...

Sooo cute, nice job!! Just curious, don't you feel like you need some support for all that equipment? Do you ever get sore from going without shorts all day or do you get used to it? Bisous, Pat and French Patrick.

Chris said...

Numbers 1, 8, 10 and 14 do more for me than merely cleaning the pool, or whatever. Beautiful. And I second everything Rock Hard said in the last half of his note at 11:54 as well as your comment at 4:56.