Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Enjoyment Among Others

Every once in a while, when faced with the answer of "Contemplating my navel," one of us would ask, "Want some company?"
That, of course, was asking if it might be all right to join in. It appears, though, that my experience with such openness among friends regarding our jacking off may have been in the minority.
2

3

4

5
That masturbation is now out in the open and acceptable (for most), that a man no longer has to pretend he doesn't engage in sexual self-satisfaction, should please everyone. Getting a populace to accept something which has long been a common, yet taboo, activity takes a long time.
6

7

8
It's my hope that mutual masturbation will eventually become an open and acceptable activity.
9

10

11
If we can now admit without shame that we enjoy pleasuring ourselves, perhaps we can be less afraid of admitting to that enjoyment among others when we do.
12

13

14

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cum-pletely agree - it should what it is - normal and natural - why the hell not enjoy it together - great way to bond and have fun. Wish I was with you now so we could enjoy some fun wank time together. I hope you are doing well and having fun, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

If only!!!! Great suggestion! Wonderful images as always!

Mistress Maddie said...

Boy have I missed your blog handsome!!!!! Do I want company?!?!? Am I breathing??? I'd never pass up when someone wants to sit in. I can't help but wonder if there is a difference between gay and straight men? My group of friends have all jacked off together at some point, or "lent a hand". We have no qualms. I do wonder how many straights guys do masturbate together?

SickoRicko said...

Good points and great pix!

JeanWM said...

It would be nice if this was one less thing any person has to fret over. We've all got too many real concerns and that is the perspective of age, you let fall away all the stupid stuff. Great pics and many hugs and bisous to you and our French Patrick.

SteveXS said...

Yep, big fan of the buddy whack! And tks for the Sox pic -- RedSox nation!

Fullmoonma said...

It's 1960 in a dorm room at Harvard and my roommate and I jack off in bed on opposite sides of the room at night for a week, or maybe only a few days, until he says it is "too queer". Thing is, we're both not queer enough at that time. Now he's been out 50 years and I've been out for 40. Wish we could rewrite history! Regret that it took me the next 14 years to get there.

whkattk said...

@ mistress - aaawwww, thank you...I missed your comments, but I'm very happy you enjoyed yourself. How many straight guys whack together? A huge percentage - who will never, ever admit to it - unless it becomes accepted as a normal thing. So many whacked off with their buddies when they were young...it was enjoyable then, why not now? But, I think I'll do a little bit of research on this...and do a post. Hugs, mistress!!

Imagination said...

Today it's sometimes overwhelming for me, to see lots of men worldwide in social media, who are not ashamed but decided to reveal their naked bodies, to show their erections and to masturbate their cocks natural and self-evident until they cum with pleasure.

It's a great feeling to belong to such a cosmopolitan group of like-minded friends. And this mental community is increasing every day! So maybe one day in the future the dream of common wanking will come true. But sure this will last a long time ...

Can anyone imagine today, that there will be a discipline at the olympic games called "Who's will jerk first?" Or: "Who can splash his sperm most and farthest?"

Anonymous said...

all men are jackers it's a fact