Thursday, March 10, 2016

He's the Taxman

"Don't ask me what I want it for (Aahh Mr. Wilson)
If you don't want to pay some more (Aahh Mr. Heath)
Cos I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman..." - Taxman - The Beatles

I've got a meeting this morning to get my taxes done. Ever since I spent time in the USSR in '79, I've been more than happy to pay my fair share.
2

3
Though none of the accountants have been willing to do a trade-out! Anyway, that's where I am this morning. I shall try to get around to my buddy blogs, but it will be later in the day. In the meantime...sit back and chill out.
4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13
 I'm sure you can find a way to amuse yourselves. LOL.
14

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Many fine men today! (My taxes were done right away and the money deposited in no time.)

Fit Studs said...

For me, #3 & #4 - Leo's getting it, always! :D

Xersex said...

love #4: the sexy Leo Giamani

Unknown said...

Trust all goes well!

Your French Patrick said...

You are very very lucky to have been the distinguished guest of a reception organized by your taxman! I hope that you have had a lot of fun. Especially if he welcomed you, as in your photo reportage, with a stiff sex springing from his fly. That never happened to me, and it is very well like that, I am not all jealous. All our loving relations are made by post, e-mail or especially internet.
I wish you a great day, mon chéri, with a lot of bisous (wich are non-taxable).

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the tax man - I've been entertaining myself real good! : ) Wishing you a bonerific day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

I took my tax stuff with me to Paris to have done when I got back. Ugh. These pics will cheer me.

Mistress Maddie said...

The guy who use to do my taxes asked me out on a date a couple years ago. I dated for almost a year. I long story..so your little scenario made me aroused! Fond memories indeed.