Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Penis! Testicles! Oh, my!

While catching up on the blog posts here, Faithful Reader Jean remarked, "It never ceases to amaze me how much goes on with men that we women don't know about!"
2
I believe the reason is two-fold: One, men never - or very, very rarely - discuss these things amongst themselves, let alone with a woman. I would go a step further and say, a lot of men themselves aren't even aware of many of these issues.
3
Hell, guys appear to be fearful and ashamed to even discuss them with their doctors; as if the physician is going to gasp in horror and run from the exam room because they must look at a patient's cock or balls. Heck, a large number of men won't even ask a doctor face-to-face about difficulty in getting hard; they'll search for meds they can get online.
4
'Course, the terrible thing about that is - aside from dubious quality - the boner issue could be an indication of a serious medical problem, not simply an uncooperative, disagreeable cock.
5
6

Then there is the issue of the attitude here in the U.S. that male nudity is "dirty" or "lewd." In watching, say, Game of Thrones, the warning list may state: 'Nudity;' or, at times, 'Brief Nudity.' I've come to realize the former indicates female and backside male nudity, the latter is for male frontal nudity.
7
Well, first of all, I wonder why nudity is an issue in the first place. Then, I wonder why there must be a differential warning because we might get a glimpse of an actor's cock.
A scene from Game of Thrones


HBO's Oz
That's such a ghastly sight.
A penis! Testicles! How horrifying!!
8

9

10

11

12



Where did all this anxiety over the human body originate in this country?
It's a mystery to me.

7 comments:

Xersex said...

love the pics!

Unknown said...

Fantastic post! Of course, it is not just in USA! Here in Australia it is very much the same! Have a great weekend! Hugs, This Old Lord!!!

JeanWM said...

War & Peace has Lilly James from Downton Abbey and James Norton from Broadchurch. I only saw one episode before I left the USA. But the Daily Mail was lit up with the male nudity that caught the eropeans by surprise. You are right Pat, he will only have digitized parts in the USA, poor thing. In the last 5 yrs, it is becoming more common on premium cable shows, much to the delight of the female viewers.

Men seem to have fragile egos about their penises, I think that may be one big reason they are fine keeping them hidden.

French Patrick, since we never know where folks are, you could have been in the apt. across the courtyard, ha. That guy is always sitting at his computer! So it is a relief to know that you have a life away from the pc.

Your French Patrick said...

Sorry, my dear friend, for coming here so late. Yesterday I chattered till... eight hours in the morning. It was necessary.

Nudity is an appearance of Evil and modesty varies according to situation, to location and to time, .
Bible: 1 Thess 5:22 “Abstain From All Appearance Of Evil.”
In the same time contemporary America is one of the most sexualized cultures in the history of the world.
So spot the mistake!
We should not leave things only half done. Why not the burqa for everybody, men and women, all the time.
LOL, I imagine the pictures of your blog in this case.

LOL, my delirium allows you to measure how much I am exausted. I need to head to bed, but previously I wish you a wondrous day by sending you many bisous.

SickoRicko said...

I believe the anxiety comes from religion.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for always finding the best pictures to post to get the mind sharp. As a man who, in earlier days, was fit and had no issues with being naked in public, fast forward a dozen years and now feel so out of shape that being naked in public would be unheard of. I think men too have a self esteem issues with the way we look, maybe more so than being naked. Our society is known for being pretty judgmental to both men and women as to how they look and the shape that they are in. I for one is most concerned about what people think of me, fitness wise than showing the various stages of a rather large penis. Just some thoughts.

Fit Studs said...

Photos #3, #5 & #10 are the best IMO! :)