Thursday, October 22, 2015

That Urgent NEED

Two comments to yesterday's post put it so succinctly. Women get jealous - even of our own hands. "What's his hand got that I don't?" (as Jean put it) is the same sort of thought that enters the mind of a woman when she notices her man lusting after another person. And, as semper-veri put it, women don't experience that "lightning bolt, (I) have to right NOW" urgent need that makes us pound one out at the first opportunity.
2

3

A

4

5

6
Especially in our younger, testosterone-driven days.
7
Thankfully, my wife asked about my old AccuJac early on in our relationship. And fully understood not only my need to get my rocks off, but my occasional desire to simply enjoy the sensations I wanted, when I wanted, how I wanted, for as long as I wanted...without having to satisfy her.
8

9

10

11
But, honestly, there is no disrespect to anyone in the act of masturbation. No matter when - or where - it takes place.
12

13

Or even how.

14

8 comments:

Unknown said...

If only everyone understood that urgent need must be satisfied asap! Great post again! Hot pictures! Have a great weekend! Mine will be rather busy! Hugs, Patrick

Your French Patrick said...

To be coherent with ourself, if we get jealous of the pleasure which our lover obtains with his own hands instead of from ours, we should be jealous just as much of the pleasure which he feels by eating a dish which he prepared himself instead of ourself.
Anyway any jealousy is stupid. It is harm people do to themselves with no reason because nobody is the owner of somebody else. Otherwise, for instance, the marriage certificate would be replaced by a notarial act.
Once more your wife is a lot more wise than the average.
I wish you a wondrous day, my dear Pat, with a lot of bisous.

SickoRicko said...

Great pix!

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm very much like that. When the urge hits me sometimes, I have got to jack off. I once did have a boyfriend though who was very jealous also. When he caught me running one off, He's get mad as hell, because it wasn't his hands or mouth doing it.

Anonymous said...

When the urge comes, the nuts need to be emptied asap. Thanks for the blog!!

I know I'm not the only one: I jack off at work a couple of times a week. Sometimes to get rid of the urge so that I can focus on work, sometimes to relax before a meeting. That, I would say, should be the only time you need to hide it. When your at home or camping, whip it out and enjoy it!!

Happy jacking!!

Anonymous said...

When the urge comes, the nuts need to be emptied asap. Thanks for the blog!!

I know I'm not the only one: I jack off at work a couple of times a week. Sometimes to get rid of the urge so that I can focus on work, sometimes to relax before a meeting. That, I would say, should be the only time you need to hide it. When your at home or camping, whip it out and enjoy it!!

Happy jacking!!

hot guy with abs said...

So many sixpacks... Sexy!!!

Anonymous said...

Speaking from experience when I say your comments about women and urgency are right on. I've never known a woman who perceived any urgency WRT her BFs/husbands sex life. Now if we could just link shopping to sex, there WOULD be urgency!

And is it my imagination, or are all women just ignorant about the benefits of edging? There isn't much about women and edging on the net, save a few enlightened places like Betty Dodson's site:

http://dodsonandross.com/blogs/virginmonoblogger/2010/06/edging-orgasm

-Eddie