Friday, October 30, 2015

Exercise the Cock, Too

I probably don't need to tell you that "diet and exercise" includes your cock.
These anchoring tendons

and suspensory ligaments help you maintain a strong boner.

You need to exercise them to get and maintain the maximum angle of your dangle.
1

2

3


5
Standing tall and proud
6

7

8
 Instead approximately 5 degrees from 0
9
 You'll get closer to 85 degrees from 0
10
So, flex those PCs, guys
B
You don't necessarily need to have a hard-on - you can do them when you're soft - but a boner seems to be better, if on;ly because you can see the results.
C
Keeping them strong also helps in sexual stamina, and good, strong shots when you cum.
11

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great images! Lots of good advice! Enjoy Halloween! Then have a restful Sunday! Hugs across cyberspace, Patrick

Xersex said...

my dick and me are so happy and proud of each other!

glad to see 100% healthy

Mistress Maddie said...

You don't need to tell me to excerise my cock. If I'm not already yanking it, someone is. Have a great, spooky Halloween weekend my friend.

Your French Patrick said...

You are right as (nearly) always.
Great pics.
I wish you a great weekend, a great halloween and... a great change of hour (lol), mon chéri, with a lot of bisous.

JeanWM said...

Interesting. I read once that if you continue to exercise after an injury like a broken arm, even if the arm is in a cast and can't be exercised, it will maintain a surprising amount of muscle compared to if you exercised very little. So wonder if overall fitness actually manages to exercise these muscles.

Curious, does wearing boxers vs briefs figure in this at all, and are there any advantages to either??

So glad you are feeling better, Happy Halloween! DON'T EAT THE CANDY!

SickoRicko said...

Hot post!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - It was once thought that boxers were a man's best friend in terms of fertility. But it's now known wearing briefs has no effect on that. Now, men can choose their form of comfort without guilt. Better support for the balls, or allow them the freedom of movement. Personally, I never liked the scrunch of briefs, but hated boxers for the way they rode up all the time. Commando was my choice in the military; briefs, then boxer briefs when I moved into the corporate world; now very happily back to commando.