Sunday, September 13, 2015

Unfettered (Naked) Joy

Last week an event took place in Northern Nevada. For one week the Playa becomes a temporary city.
People come from all over the world to take part in the Burning Man Festival where love of individuality, and spirit and freedom of expression, is not only celebrated it is encouraged. It's a week of unfettered (naked) joy.















 Not everyone is naked, of course, but a good percentage are.

There a special tent where Naked Yoga takes place
And Healthy Friction has been there the last few years to host their world renowned group jack-off activities
The week finishes with the burning of the main sculpture

and then the Playa turns back into desert for another year. This freedom and acceptance is the way we should all be living at all times. I would love to experience Burning Man some year.

7 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

A buddy of mine went to Burnnning Man this year.... can't wait to see his photos....

Oh... thank you somuch for leaving all those great comments on my blog!!

Xersex said...

I can imagine you have been feeling like in Heavens, in a Paradise!!!

Great post.

P.S.: I can't miss a single post of Queer Heaven and whkattk! That's for sure!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Me too. I just bet it's a good time, and would probably meet some very cool people!

Xersex said...

love the cummed hand on the top.

enjoy my last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/09/my-blog-mon-blog.html

happy monGAY and new week

Hot Studs said...

Lots of fun! :)

SickoRicko said...

I've long been intrigued by Burning Man.

whkattk said...

@ Hot studs - Yep, I think so. I have friends who go each year - one of whom teaches the naked yoga. He says the entire week is awesome.