Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pre-cum and Your Prostate

To follow-up on yesterday's post: Prolonged constant leaking and dripping of pre-cum - in the absence of arousal and lack of being horny - can be a sign of a Prostate infection. I indicated that from personal experience, an infection can clog up the pipes.
2
For weeks my wife asked why there were spots on my briefs, asked if I hadn't cleared properly after taking a piss because of wet spots on my pants. At work, to avoid notice, I placed a folded-up paper towel around the head of my cock to soak up the fluid.
3
A couple weeks later, the leaking tapered off and then stopped. I thought things were good. But, then ejaculation became a problem. Suddenly, I couldn't cum.
4
Not with intercourse, not with jacking off. After weeks of trying, my balls ached so bad it hurt to move.
5
On a Saturday morning, I went into the bedroom and teased and stroked and pounded away. Nothing. My wife came in to help. Nothing. The ache in my nuts was horrific. I was desperate to cum and all the usual tricks had failed.
6

7

8
Monday morning I called a urologist for an appointment. Pants and briefs removed, I sat in his exam room. He came in with a new chart, asked what I was there for. I was in such discomfort, and so desperate, the words just blurted out, "I can't cum, and my balls are killing me."
9
"You're too young for this to be happening." He stood me up, gently checked my man-berries, ran his fingers along the shaft of my cock and squeezed the hole open to check for obstructions. "How long has it been? Can you cum if you masturbate?" Weeks, and no, I told him.
10

11
He bent me over the exam table and, sitting on his stool, pushed in a finger, then two, then three. He pushed and massaged. I got one humongous boner. He kept on probing, He suddenly removed his fingers, grabbed my arm, stood me up and spun me around to face him. He wrapped his KY-lubed hand around my cock and stroked a few times. My balls yanked up, and I shot like a cannon.
12

13
He jacked me until the cum slowed to a lava flow. I, of course, was highly embarrassed. This poor doctor was covered in cum. His lab coat, his face and neck, his hand, and the floor around us were all splattered with jizz. And the odor was nasty.
14

15
He grabbed a bunch of paper towels, handed me some and told me to clean myself up, and wiped his face and neck. He casually went back to the chart, and while he scribbled, apologized, "Sorry, but it had to be done. You have a severe prostate infection. Heavy antibiotics for a week. You need to keep the plumbing cleared out to prevent this from happening again. I want you to jack off at least twice a week in addition to any sex."
16
The next time the leaking began I was smart enough to go see my regular physician. He gathered pre-cum onto a slide, and checked it. "Prostate infection. Antibiotics for a week. And more regular ejaculations."
17
Pre-cum is great stuff. But cum is better.
18

14 comments:

Xersex said...

very interesting!
it'd be more interessant have some ipothesis about why and how you got that infection. Didn't he get anything about that?

Hot guys said...

Precum is a great sign. :D

Your French Patrick said...

All the urologists should take an example from yours.
I do not know why, lol, but I imagine that you are one of his faithful customers.
I wish you a happy hump day, darling, with a lot of bisous.

SickoRicko said...

So sorry that you had to go through all of that, but it made for a fantastic story! You really impress me with the way you share your personal life.

Unknown said...

Great information! Never had that problem myself! But now after two TURPS I don't ejaculate at all! Trust all goes well at present. Patrick

Mistress Maddie said...

Some helpful information here as usual. Funny about the boner in the doctors office. One time recently I went for a general check up. I didn't know my regular doctor was out. A very hot looking doctor came in...right up my alley in the looks department. I had an instant boner. And wouldn't leave. Then the ole underwear had to come off. BOING!!!!! So embrassed. I have no idea he picked up I was smitten or not, but he said no worries, it was easier to feel for any irregurlities, as he felt me up. I have no idea that's true or not. But believe me....I cleaned the pipes for two days after that with him in mind.

JeanWM said...

That's scary! Good lesson. Wonder if some men are more prone to prostate infections?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Stories like these educate us and make us sure to continue to check out our plumbing. I also like the presecription of jacking off at least twice a week - I'd go for more! : ) Wishing you a precum-filled day, bro. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - I've asked that question of several doctors...none seem to have a definitive answer, but all said (in some form or another), "Keep the pipes cleaned out."

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Thank you for that. My thought is to share these personal experiences so readers will understand that they can and do happen. Perhaps, that way, they can avoid the bad issue and enjoy the good.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - That's a good question. Yet, no doctor has been able to tell me exactly how men get prostate infections; or why except to offer the cautionary, "More ejaculations will help prevent infections."

Your French Patrick said...

I thought that it was due to the strange means which you invented for absorbing the excess of précum. Instead of evacuating, it "fermented" on place and it caused an infection.
Bisou

whkattk said...

@ mistress maddie - Yes, it is true...they can get a much better grip (no pun intended) on any irregularities within the penile shaft; any lumps will be more pronounced and therefore easier to find.

Doctors should not surprised, nor offended, by men getting erections during an exam. They should be aware it's simply the normal physiological response of the male organ. I'd call that doctor a "keeper."

whkattk said...

@ MFP - the infection is what caused the constant leaking of the precum; but I suppose the catchment system I devised could possibly have compounded the problem.