Monday, August 31, 2015

The Road to Better Enjoyment

We had just finished watching I Am Cait (which we're enjoying and find fascinating) and I had taken a piss break.
2
I came back in the middle of the conversation for the opening scene of Stewart's and Hamilton's or Hamilton's and Stewart's or whatever their reality show is titled (*sigh* there's just way too much air time to fill - that's my opinion, anyway).
3
So, some of the gang are in an SUV headed to dinner I guess, and Dean says, "Guys wake up with boners every morning."
4

5
One of the women (I can't keep them straight) pipes up from the back seat, interrupting him, "I don't want to hear or know about those things!"
6

7
(Big, long, heavy sigh.) ... I think we should talk about cocks and boners and balls more often - and not just amongst us guys.
8

9

10
It makes me truly appreciate the Ladies who frequent this blog. Especially ones like CJ, who still stops by once in a while, and Jean, who contributes much to the conversations here. What we men have and how it all functions and why things work the way they do is important information.
11
Baseline facts are what help us determine if an issue is serious enough to seek medical attention - before it's too late. We joke that these are our prized possessions,
12

13

14
Why not learn all you can about them? It's the road to better enjoyment of them.




12 comments:

Xersex said...

#10 those balls are impressive!

AV said...

Hi friend! Unfortunately I lost my blog! Please link me again! here is my new link : http://pinc-poztz4.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Mark Greene said...

Great set of images . I'm curious, since you said you were watching T.v. if the first pic is a self portrait. great post.

Your French Patrick said...

I asked myself the same question, but I think that it's not you, and that if it was the case you would have said it because one would never do things by halves.
I wish you a wondrous day, my dear friend, with a lot of bisous.

Mistress Maddie said...

I for one couldn't agree more. I have some straight friends who are married, and some of their wives say the same things. I always say to them the cock is so beautiful, what's not to like? And they reply , the next time my husband wants a blow job you can do it.!!! My very puzzled.

SickoRicko said...

Indeed!

Jean said...

I agree with you guys, I think men who take care of themselves are very appealing. Men have beautiful bodies and we should appreciate not only form but function.

I think women should spend full year on this blog every day and they will come away with a healthy appreciation for the male body.

Women rarely spend time looking at naked men, not like men do. Guys start real early looking at naked pics of their preferred sex; very very few women look at any, ever!! Truly, they are much more interested in how you think!! And they analyze that to death in Women's Magazines.

Anonymous said...

I think Jean makes an important point about many women never looking at naked men - perhaps they just haven't allowed themselves to become comfortable and appreciative of the beauty of the penis and testicles. Great discussion, bro. Thanks for all you do. Wishing you a great day! Hugs and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ TBC - You're linked again, bro.

whkattk said...

@ Mark - Well, maybe... ;-)

Mark Greene said...

AHHHH! You're driving me nuts ! But of course you like that don't you ? :-)

Your French Patrick said...

You don't just move at random.
The game was funny but it is over.
Now, you have to say yes or no.
Except if it is a photoshoped photo, but it's certainly not the case.