Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Healthy Workout

You gotta take it where and when you can. The contract project came along kinda right when I needed to beef up the coffers a little bit after some unexpected expenses. Call us pigs, but, and as silly as this may sound to the Ladies, we guys have a tendency to want to take advantage of and enjoy every boner that comes along.
Exercise is really important to a healthy body, as the folks at Buffedd can tell you. The best exercise will tone and strengthen. Men should also recognize that the penis has muscle attached to it, anchoring it in place. And those muscles contribute to the strength and angle of the erection.
A

2

3

4

5

B
While it's not necessary - nor is it necessarily even possible - to employ each and every hard-on, the old adage really does apply in the case of men's apparatus: Use it, or lose it. The less we use them, the more uncooperative they can become - especially as we age. And that's when cock rings come into more prevalent use.
6
Perhaps society would look more kindly on masturbation if it was considered exercise. So, the next time you hear someone dissing on jerking off tell them it's part of a healthy man's workout.
7

8

9

10

11

12

13
14

15

9 comments:

Hot guys blog said...

Would love to give a hand to one of these studs. :)

Your French Patrick said...

I would say nothing about the first photo because I did not see it (ha ha (yes, we can no more say LOL, it's quite out of fashion) at my age, we have a worsening eyesight).
Useless to answer me on this point, I would not know about what you speak.
On the contrary, all other photos give me an utmost satisfaction, as well as those of yesterday that I had missed when it was "Time to Chill".
I wish you a wondrous day, my dear friend, with a lot of bisous.

SickoRicko said...

I read once that women need a reason, men just need a place.

Jean said...

All your equipment is so out front and hard to miss! I can see why it grabs your attention so often. What I'd really like is the name of that gym, ha! (Guess that's as bad as LOL!)

Your French Patrick said...

@ Jean:
I agree. Good or bad, LOL is at least worldwide well known after so many years of use, even by a lot of those who don't speak English. Ha ha or ha ha ha is not better, it's only the new fashion and it is already most used than LOL. The future will tell us if this new fashion will last or not.
Best regards.

Anonymous said...

Working out several times a day! : ) Thanks for the great info and inspiration for my next workout! I hope all is well with you, brother. Wishing you a great day and jizztastic weekend! Hugs and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ Rick - And it's true! LOL.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - No, ma'am, it's not bad that you'd like to visit that gym. It's a good thing! Everyone should be able to admit to the enjoyment of the view!

Xersex said...

the guys #9 & #10 are so perfect!!!!