Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Finely Tuned Instrument

Exercise. Most of us hate it - I know I do, always have. But it doesn't have to be the stereo-typical stuff.
2

3
Exercise is anything that gets you moving, cardio is anything that ups your heart rate. And naked makes it more fun.
4

5
It can be as simple and easy as a walk in the park,
6

7
or a competitive game for fun with a bunch of friends.
8

9

Swimming is one of the best types of exercise there is because is uses every muscle you've got and gets the heart rate up
10

11
The idea is to enjoy whatever it is. That way it doesn't become a chore. Changing things up not only kills the monotony of it, it's useful for toning different muscles to keep the whole instrument in tune.
12
The more finely tuned the instrument,
13
the more joyous the music it makes.
14

7 comments:

Mark Greene said...

I must say # 1 is my favorite . I'm attracted to the warm tone. the pose is very artistic and the lights and shadows really bring out the definition of the model. Beautiful.

Mark
The Male Casting Couch

Your French Patrick said...

This time your pestering (according to your own word) has begun!
OK for the "simple and easy" (sic, not always) walk in the park.
Anyway, I have no choice: if not, it's my dog who would pester me.
I'm surrounded on all sides.
Poor me.

Bisous, my dear friend. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

I walk for about 40 minutes most days - weather permitting. Great post again! Good advice! great photos. Thanks, Patrick

Queer Heaven said...

Oh I so agree... swiming is jus the best.....specially doing it nude with friends.

Xersex said...

the best gym is sex!

SickoRicko said...

Great post!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Mon ami, then between me and the dogs we ensure your health for many, many years. And that makes us very happy in ways of which I'm sure are obvious.