Monday, May 4, 2015

Reducing Stress

Faithful Reader, Jean, informed me that May 2 was Naked Gardening Day. Some of us need no encouragement at all to be naked and enjoying our time outside. I hope you all spent a bit of time allowing every inch of your body to bask in the warmth of the sun. Naked is natural. Naked is the way we came into the world.
Now, we should continue on with our celebration of Masturbation Month. It is right, it is common, it is normal, it is healthy.
As the AARP magazine states, "stress affects every cell in the body." It reduces sex hormones, drives your libido to an empty tank, can cause infertility; and guys: it can make your cock droop like a cooked noodle. There are many ways to reduce stress, but few are as pleasurable as having an orgasm.
2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

B

15

10 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

Great photos today! All that Cum! Yum!

Mistress Maddie said...

And heaven know we can all use less stress.

Anonymous said...

No Stress Zone here! Ahhhhh I've been destressing even more this month. : ) Absolutely right, brother. It is my wish that those who have been misled into thinking that Masturbation is wrong and bad will see the light of truth that Masturbation is Good and Good for Us. I'll be over later to destress you, bro! : ) Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

fab post. When I can't sleeep, I have my wank and then be sure I sleep! Surely no stress zone here. thanks for all your comments on my blog!

Your French Patrick said...

Naked is the way we came into the world.
LOL, that proves that the sperm of Atum, the god who created the world by wanking, wasn't the sperm of a clothing manufacturer.
We can ejaculate our own universe: your blog is a miniature world, and you ejaculate it very well.
I wish you a wondrous day, my dear friend, with a lot of bisous.

Unknown said...

Yes! Naked is the way we came into the world! It is interesting that when he was dying St. Francis of Assisi asked to be placed naked on the earth floor of his cell, and died there! Great post as ever. Sorry no dancers this week! Hugs, Patrick

Jean said...

I wonder when little Princess Charlotte will find out she was born on Naked Gardeners Day! Something to be proud of.

Anonymous said...

something about plaid boxers gets me going every time. #10 is a perfect example.

O!Daddie said...

I don't find Naked Gardening Day or Masturbation Month noted on my Google Calendar - I'd better report the "omission" !! ☺☺☺☺

SickoRicko said...

Hot post!