Monday, October 13, 2014

What a Group!

1
Wow! What a response to Friday's post. I swear, I've got the best group of Faithful Readers. And, speaking of such it is time to welcome another group of followers.
2
I hope you will all stick around and join in the conversation by leaving comments and sending emails. As you can tell, we're a friendly group of folks; men and women, gay, straight.
3
We support one another with helpful advice on a wide range of issues that affect men.
4

5

6
And we have fun while we do it.
7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

8 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I hope that the flock full of guys are preparing to migrate North for the winter??? I'll keep the porch light on.

Your French Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your French Patrick said...

"What a Group!" Is it valid for the first photo? Wow, you did not even forget the group of one!
I am satisfied with the group of two which we form, you and I, in spite of the distance.
Whishing you a wondrous day, my dear Pat, with a lot of bisous.

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Really wonderful! Groups of such hot, happy men! If only all the world could live as free and as happy! Hugs, Patrick

Unknown said...

I really do love this blog. Keep it up! (Pun intended :P)

Xersex said...

love your new followers!
so sexy guys! love the tree!!!

enjoy my last post:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/10/crossing-swords-croiser-les-epees.html

whkattk said...

@ LP - Yes, my liege, the world would be a much better place if we could all be that comfortable together.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Mon ami - have you missed the text because your eyes were riveted to the photos? LOL. Well, I cannot blame you... Many bisous because we shall always be a group, you and I.