Tuesday, September 23, 2014

OW!! My Balls!

1
It's been probably four years since I went in for a sonogram on my balls (wherein the technician gave me a huge boner)
2
which verified the varicocele (varicose veins of the balls) in both.
3
The left is the worst - typical for all men because of the angle of the veins. And they are more prevalent in guys between the ages of 14 and 40. (Another good reason fathers need to be more open and honest with their sons about their packages.)
4

It's usually a dull ache, something I thought I had gotten used to - some days are worse than others.
5
Well, I woke up with extreme morning wood and a pain in my left nut.
6
Thinking the pain would subside (as fast as my boner), I got out of bed and headed outside to take my morning whizz.
7
Well, sir, the pain radiated from my left nut, down into my inner thigh and up into my abdomen and left side. I got nauseated, began to sweat profusely, and thought I would pass out. My left groin was very swollen - I thought my ball was going to explode. Honest.
8
As I sat with my legs spread wide and my balls hanging, the swelling went down and the pain lessened considerably. My wife woke up and came out to the patio where I sat, took one look at me and wanted to rush me to the ER. She said I was as pale as milk. Nope, didn't go.
9
A little bit of web research and found the answer... The position of my leg in relationship to my nuts, coupled with my extreme hard-on,
10
had caused the vein to be compressed so the blood pooled and swelled the vein, and hurt like a motherfucker. Left to get worse, it can lead to the complete death of a nut.
11
When you do that Ball Check, look for this as well - particularly if you are over 50 and have just developed varicocele - it could be a sign of ball cancer. Thankfully, my sonogram proved otherwise.


12 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

Wow! What more can I say?

Xersex said...

everything right, but why this continuous and constant medical attention from your side? do you have some possess knowledge of medicine?
hope to get an answer. Just for curiosity!

Your French Patrick said...

Yes for the technician if he can give me a huge boner, but no for his sonogram. I am their boss and my balls must be for my service and not I for their service. It is necessary to know how to be obeyed. If their price-performance ratio becomes them unfavorable, I shall make them cut.

Whishing you a wondrous day, my very dear friend, with a lot of bisous, of which, necessarily, some of them on your beloved balls.

Your French Patrick said...

@ Queer Heaven,
LOL, don't worry, my friend. Pat has said "ow" and you have said "wow", consequently you have already said more.
Best regards.

Anonymous said...

I am just glad that everything proved to be ok - Glad you posted the story so guys can learn from this. take care of yourself!!

Unknown said...

Sounds awful! So pleased that everything settled down. I've got that in the left. Ball gets sore to touch occasionally and I sometime get pain up into the lower stomach. My doctor has said no to worry about it as there is little that can be done for it. Keep well.

O!Daddie said...

Thank you, Pat, for enlightening us- So sorry for your pain.

SickoRicko said...

OMFG, I had no idea that this sort of thing even existed. I'm glad it settled down and that you passed your sonogram.

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - I post these things so that other men will know that these things can happen to their genitals. No, I am not a doctor, nor even a medical technician - I'm just a guy who cares about other men keeping their man parts healthy and in good working order. That's part of what this blog is all about. If our cocks and balls are in good working order, then we've been treating them properly, taking care of them the way we should.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Thank you. Part of the reason I do this blog is to make men aware of the things that can go wrong with the equipment.

whkattk said...

@ LP - There are several types of surgery that can repair them but, as my doctor explained, it's not at a point where it needs to be done, "When you're in constant pain, and your balls feel like they're gonna fall off - then we'll do it."

Xersex said...

thanks for your answer!