Friday, September 26, 2014

A Helping Hand

1
Good friends are always comfortable with one another to talk about anything that needs to be talked about. If you can do that, you have no secrets. Having no secrets, to be comfortable in your own skin, to acknowledge that the bits between your legs are normal, natural, and nakedness is nothing to cause shame.
2
Yesterday, a good buddy of mine was comfortable enough to tell me he's having issues. He wakes up with good solid morning wood - but the minute he wraps his hand around it, it wilts.
3

4

5
"In this case," I told him, "it's all in your mind. Though, you've got a really nice cock," [yep, I've seen it, plenty of times; even with a semi-boner] "Your brain is the biggest sex organ you have."
6
He needs to relax and let his mind wander - drop himself as deeply as possible into a sexual fantasy, play with his cock and balls, and concentrate on the sensations.
7

8

9
"If that doesn't work, let me know. I'll be happy to take a stab at it for you." We laughed, of course. But, I'll make a serious offer if it continues to be a problem for him. I mean, isn't that was good friends do?
10

11

12

13

14

15

9 comments:

Xersex said...

you soooooooo sweeet!!!!
thanks for your comment on my lazos
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/09/lazos-1.html
many other will follow
Happy friGAY and have a nice weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful thing to be able to share our intimate feelings, thoughts, and body. Wishing you a beautiful hard and wet weekend, bro. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Another great set of "images" with text! Trust you have a restful weekend! Hugs across the seas, Patrick :-)

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the post - wish I had a friend like you that lived near me :-) Your friend is lucky and guys are lucky when they can form bonds that close!

Your French Patrick said...

Hi, darling,

We say that our brain is the biggest sex organ we have, that it conditions all our sexuality.

I learnt recently two things about the brain:

A) American researchers of the university of Washington managed of the exploit to connect two human brains via internet. The one managed to make move the finger of the other one by being situated in both extremes of the campus.

My comment: it is pleasant to think that we could masturbate with our own hand managed by the spirit of a distant lover.

B) Our stomach contains our second brain, our gut's brain as you say, which produces 95 % of the serotonin, a neurotransmitter which participates in the management of the feelings. And our bowel has so much if it is no more neurones than our brain.

My comment: we already knew that for all the men all the sexual pleasure and the orgasm are activated by the stimulations of the prostate which is within a finger of the anus inside the bowel. Now, we learn that it is under the control of this second brain

Conclusion: it is true as well for the heterosexuals that for homosexuals, so active or passive, they all feel the same pleasure from the same source. The homophobes should think about itt, and also the homosexuals who have guilt complexes.

In any case, I use my brain to wish you an excellent weekend with many bisous which, them, come from the heart.

SickoRicko said...

You are very wise!

O!Daddie said...

I also could use a friend like you - mine have always been neurotic drama queens (much like myself) and I've traditionally have had to contain myself and be the voice of reason - kinda like the mad leading the mad.

Your French Patrick said...

@ O!Daddie now at http:odaddie.tumblr.com/

The less mad leading the other mad, if you were the voice of reason.

I have well noted that you now have a Tumblr, and obviously I follow you from now on with mine.

Wishing you a great day.

Queer Heaven said...

Good advice for you friend. I bet you get to help him out in the future.