Friday, July 11, 2014

Pop One - With Caution

Well, I had a topic in hand, er - in mind, based on a buddy's blog post of Wednesday. But this one has to take precedence. We men are curious creatures. We are so wired for sex and we seem to be constantly searching for ways to enhance the experience. Be it by means of new, sometimes anonymous partners, new places to fuck, or risky behavior such as out in public
2

3
tearooms
4
and glory holes
5

6

Yes, folks, some Ladies enjoy the experience, too.
There is nothing wrong in that, so long as we are cognizant of the inherent dangers. But sometimes we trust just a little too much - especially when it comes in the form of commercial products.
7

8

9
Poppers are widely used to enhance sexual pleasure. Though some users claim its ability to relax the sphincter for ease of anal sex, it's an instant high. It's akin to Huffing. Yes, the inhalant chemical provides a buzz, a rush to the brain. One such product even went by that name: Rush. One such product does use Buzz.
10
But, be wary folks. The new active chemical in these products is causing blindness - sometimes permanent. If you are one of those guys who loves to employ poppers at any point during sex, you must read this article. Read the label carefully. If you find isobutyl nitrite listed, use it with great caution.

Read the full report here: Poppers Maculopathy

Don't risk your health for added thrills during sex and have a great weekend.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this important info. Always best to keep things safe. Love that first pic especially! Woof! Love to crawl into that jacket with him. I wish you a most jizzlicious weekend my brother. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

O!Daddie said...

Have a WHKING good time this weekend, good buddy !!

Your French Patrick said...

Your blog makes me be thrilled to bits and you say nothing about this kind of added thrill.
So what?
Here I am sentenced to the perplexity at least during all this weekend, but I wish that yours is excellent and I send you tons of kisses.

Stan said...

Haven't used them in years. After two open heart surgeries to repair my aortic aneurysms it would be like putting a loaded gun to my head and pulling the trigger.

Unknown said...

I never taught in a college like the one in your first photo! Trust you are enjoying a nude weekend. Hugs, Patrick

Many thanks for your visits and comments.

Xersex said...

I don't use poppers, because I can loose my erection. I don't like poppers! I'm just too horny on my own that I don't need it

just to let you know

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/07/xersex-on-holidays-en-vacances.html

happy sunGAY

SickoRicko said...

Great post!

Anonymous said...

I discovered poppers one night with someone - I loved the feeling they provided and the crazy animal energy it created - After a couple years - I had to have sinus surgery - I have always wondered what the real problems are with poppers - This article was very helpful! Thanks for posting it!

Your French Patrick said...

07/14/14
Hope that everything goes well for you.
Anyway, if my bisous can help, they are yours.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Thank you, mon cher. I did need them. It was a VERY stressful day!