Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wands and Tools

A
In reference to my past two days posts, blogger and Ever-Faithful Reader, Your (My) French Patrick writes that the latest meanings of "wand" (Urban Dictionary) are quite negative:

"A guy who is a major tool, and is also slightly metrosexual", "tool" meaning "One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem."

Well, I hope we can dispel that. Just as we have worked hard to discard the meaning of "gay" when it took on negative connotations. Cock has often been referred to with the word "tool." But tools are good things; they can help us accomplish more than one task.
1

2

3

4

They're quite enjoyable and fun to use, if handled properly.
B

C

5

6

7

8

9

10


11

12

13

Go ahead - enjoy your Magic Wand
D

5 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

My bad, if I had looked for "Magic Wand" instead of "Wand", I would have earlier understood.

I knew not that "gay" had some negative connotations in the USA.
In France, it's worse, not about "gay", but one of the very numerous manners to mean homosexual is "péd", which is in fact an abbreviation of "pédéraste" (=pederast), and its use is so much spread that even many homosexuals uses it very very often, and everytime it makes my hair stand on end.

Have a wondrous day, my dear friend, and plenty of bisous where you want.

Unknown said...

9 & 10 were blanks for me!!!!!
Great selection of very useful "TOOLS".

Xersex said...

in my opinion dick is the best (fleshy) tool for men! at least for fun and pleasure!

#2 you see how much fun he's having pissing on the that street!!!

#3, #4, #9 for the orgasms!

and wanks #7 #8

so happy and shining cute #11

for sure Ill go ahead!

My last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/02/san-valentino-ti-sposero.html

O!Daddie said...

"good tools are not for fools"

SickoRicko said...

A man's best friend!