Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Maher Gets It!

1

"And finally, New Rule: if polls show we now live in an America that can accept gay marriage and legal marijuana, it's time we knocked over the next social domino — Puritanism." - Bill Maher


2

As blogger buddy Torn Jeans pointed out in a comment to yesterday's post, we must stop passing judgement on others. He and his lover run a tantric massage business and see many straight men as clients. These men are not the least interested in leaving their spouses; they love them, deeply and sincerely.


A


B

But, women (sorry Ladies, but you know it's true for many, if not most, of you!) adopt this indignant attitude, a sense of 'feeling used,' if their man simply wants to be serviced, or if they want to have sex just for the enjoyment of it, without the need to cling and/or cuddle.


3

4

5

Men are men. Sometimes - well, okay, most of the time - we just want to have fun...


6

7

8

9


get our rocks off, and get on with life.


10

11
12

10 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

You are preaching a convinced. There is nothing pure in "puritanism". And certainly not the fact of self-proclaiming superior to the others and allow themselves to judge the others. I wish good luck to Bill Maher. It is not a foregone conclusion.

I am sure that you have your own "bookmark" and books, and now you know how to use the one with the others.

May you have a LOVE-ly day and my kindest bisous. XO

Unknown said...

Another great selection of hot men just being men together. Thanks, Patrick

Anonymous said...

Hell Yeah! Guys just want to have fun and I really wish all guys would get over their inhibition and see it for what it is - male bonding having fun and enjoying pleasure together. Great post my sweet brother. Hugs and Strokes! AOM

Xersex said...

In my opinion most part of women think more to love making sex, and most part of men think more about fun. That's the problem. When I say that I thank God to be gay, because of the "obviousity" of blowjobs, is why I know some women refuse even to touch a penis!

Enjoy my last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/02/happy-birthday-pavel-novotny.html

SickoRicko said...

I love hand jobs!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - You know perfectly well that I certainly do have my own bookmark - and plenty of books. But, mon ami, mon cher, it is ever so much more fun to play with yours! ;-)

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - Yes, it's the way women are wired...they can't help it any more than we men can help that we are wired to want to cum as much as possible, therefore we view it as fun.

Xersex said...

sometimes I wonder how everyone is not at least bisex! I have never had sex with a woman, but I can't miss it.

Thanks for your comment for Birthday of Cristiano Ronaldo

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/02/happy-birthday-cristiano-ronaldo.html

but he's NOT italian, but portuguese

He modeled for Armani after Beckham and unfortunately Beckham became ugly for his disgusting tatoos! I liked Beckham a lot, but now I prefer Cristiamo Ronaldo!

Anonymous said...

ALL of these hot photos got me stirring a few minutes ago. This is my FIRST TIME at this particular blog; ...saw the title and thought I'd lick onto it! Thanks!

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Glad you stumbled over us here. Thank you for leaving a message and I'm glad the post got you 'stirring' - I sure hope you took advantage of it!
And, I hope you stick around and join in on the conversations.