Thursday, December 19, 2013

Selfies and Cock Pride

1
Digital cameras and cameras in phones and tablets have helped (I think, anyway) the surge of acceptance of the male member. So many, many selfies, or "Happy Snaps" as Justin over at Edge of Reality has so aptly named them. Whether it's a snap of the bulge or the entire enchilada, men are finally coming to terms with their bodies, and it does my heart good to see more and more men exhibiting pride rather than shame.

2


3
While I don't go around taking Happy Snaps, I have no embarrassment over my package or the way it works. Since I no longer dress for work, I'm commando 99% of the time and it's usually pretty obvious - especially when those spontaneous boners pop up. Last weekend, while finishing up the Christmas shopping, my free willy decided to wake up. One of the things I've rediscovered about freeballing is the fact that my cock has a place to go. Rather than causing discomfort by being cramped up in briefs, it will snake its way down a pant leg. But, I no longer have to reach down to adjust simply to relieve pain. But, it also presses quite a lovely image of itself in the material. Well, so be it - it's only doing what it's supposed to.
4

5

6

I got quite a number of knowing smiles and nods as I walked through the mall. Yes, there were a couple of scowls from women - mom's with small children in tow. Ridiculous! because the kids didn't react, just the women. Proving, once again, the attitude of shame over the male genitalia is taught. And there is the real shame! We have nothing to be ashamed of.
7

8

9

10

11


12

13

14
Guys, don't succumb to the pressure. Be proud of being a man. And, stop teaching your sons to be embarrassed by the natural physiological functioning.
15

16




12 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

LOL, my dear friend, I see that you have published the famous photo of yourself (N°6).
But, after all, haven't you written "Selfies" in your title? Thus what could be more natural than for you to do as you did?
Have a wondrous day, my dear Pat, and my hotest bisous.
XO <3

skier said...

You bring up a great point. Why is it we are supposed to be ashamed of our sex parts and women are allowed and encouraged to show theirs?

Anonymous said...

Thank god for selfies! :)

And going commando absolutely rocks! I agree 100% about not feeling shame to be who we are - men, with our cocks and balls free of guilt, especially between us!

BTW, I absolutely love your blog and you got yourself a new follower! :)

O!Daddie said...

I would have been DE-lighted to have made your acquaintance at the mall!!

Regarding 'Selfies', it took me a couple of years to get up the nerve to post one of my 'stuff'(from the waist down) and when I finally did, I removed it within the hour. Peer pressure dictated that I put it up again on ManHunt and the most positive response I got was entitled, "NICK COCK".

That was 5 Xmases ago and we've been together ever since. Romantical, huh??

Unknown said...

Great advice as usual. Hot men!

Fluffy33 said...

I've only ever freeballed once. I once walked along the road to where the mobile library stops in our village, and I have to say I really enjoyed it! And yes, it was a little thrilling but I didn't get a boner.

I've not done it since and I think that is due to the possible embarrassment of my lack of underwear being noticed. Maybe it is noticeable, maybe I'll get a stiffy and someone will comment.

But you're right, why should we be embarrassed by our bodies doing what they naturally do, of looking how they do. It's almost as if we are not allowed to be Men anymore. That our very masculinity is shameful.

I don't want to be ashamed of being male, of having a penis, or that it does what it does. So I shall definitely be doing some freeballing from now on. Even if it's only at home, where it's warmer!!

As for pics of my willy, I have posted some on Bateworld, there's only two at the mo', and have had some nice comments. Perhaps it's time to post more?

Xersex said...

Love the pics, obviously!
#4: love seeing perfectly the shape
#8 his dick makes me hungry and thirsty
#9, #11: he exudes sex

sure I'm proud of my dick, but I have never taken selfies, but I asked a friend to take some pics. Here they are:

http://barefootmen.blogspot.it/2013/11/a-salute-to-our-friend-xersex.html

Gabriel, the blogger of barefootmen is not the photographer, but he only posted these pics of my dick!

My last post:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/12/christmas-trees-arbres-de-noel-2.html

Anonymous said...

I actually love the feeling I get from the looser fit of the jeans on my ass.

BTW: I did a post about you last January as being one of my must read/favorite blogs. For some reason it has jumped to my #2 blog of the week!
Here it is again: PASSENGER PICKUP: BIG WHACK ATTACK

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Yes, you've spied me out, mon ami! LOL.

whkattk said...

@ skier - Yes, more men need to be asking that question, and refusing to be ashamed. Welcome to the bog! I hope you continue to contribute with comments and emails!

whkattk said...

@ Fluffy - Set it free, my brother. Set it free. Start at home and learn to take pride in your cock!

whkattk said...

@ Sean - Thanks for stopping by, bro! I appreciate it!!

Wow, #2 post? Really? How very cool! I hope I bring more and more traffic to your blog!