Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekend Chill

1
And, so my Faithful Readers, we approach another weekend. It has been cloudy, rainy, and quite dreary here for the past few days and the forecast is for more of the same all weekend. The perfect kind of weather to chill out, perhaps read a good book 
2

3

4
of course, I suggest my buddies book there in the sidebar --->
 like this guy has done
5

Have a great weekend, no matter what you do. But, no matter what you do, take some time for yourself to relax and enjoy things.
6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what fun

Unknown said...

Great post! We've had three days and nights of storms! Have a restful weekend.

Your French Patrick said...

N°1 I like his sofa.
N°2 I like his hat.
N°3 I like his chair.
N°4 I like his book.
Etc.
In brief, it always has this or it that I like on each of these photos.
But yourself, my dear Pat, I don't like you, I ADORE you and I wish you a wonderful weekend with as many kisses as you will need it.

O!Daddie said...

Spending the weekend getting prepared for Thanksgiving at my house - the cold and nasty has started here as well - have a good weekend, WHK!!

uptonking said...

Enjoy your weekend. I plan on hitting the thrift stores today, haven't done so in ages. I love checking out the used sports wear. Thanks for the lovely collection. And I agree with you about those grey days.. nothing better than a good book and a blanket. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Xersex said...

#1 #11 #12 #14 perfect dick to suck and milk!
#5 #6 the sexiest of this set!


Happy Sunday with my last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/11/cheyenne-jackson-dont-wanna-know.html

Justin said...

not a twinky fan

Anonymous said...

dont know if just me,but nice balls on these guys? that first guy has a great set of balls and a beautiful cock-like to spend a rain day with that package ;)

whkattk said...

@ LP - Yep, here too my liege... 3 solid days of rain and another of overcast dreariness.

whkattk said...

@ Justin - Aw, they were all twinks... :-)