Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

1

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Faithful Readers where ever you may be. No matter what country you live in, whether you celebrate this holiday today or at some other time of the year, we all have things to be thankful for. I am thankful for YOU. For the comments, for the emails, for the discussions you all suggest and contribute to in an effort to keep Man Parts healthy and operating as they should.
2

3

4

5

6
7
If you get trussed up like a turkey - let us hope it is because it will lead to good, healthy fun!

8

9
Maybe invite an "Indian" over for a feast to say thanks...
10

Have a wonderful day, have a great weekend! Stay safe, be good to one another, and as always, enjoy what nature has given you. I will see you all again on Monday.

6 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

I am not quite sure that the photo N°8 illustrates the art and the way to "be good to one another".
Nevertheless, thanks for all your kind words and beautiful photos.
We will miss you, but I wish you of good, happy, joyful and restful holidays which you deserved well.
And do not hesitate to draw from my horn of plenty all the bisous you will be in need so as to survive until your return.

Queer Heaven said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I guess I do not have to remind you to cum a few times!

Unknown said...

Trust your THANKSGIVING has been a great day.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!...GOBBLE, GOBBLE :-)

O!Daddie said...

Sorry I'm late - hope you had an enjoyable holiday !! - Daddie #6 makes me throb- have yet to find more than 2 pics of him on the web - this one and another one seated. Thumpa thumpa thumpa

Xersex said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was good!!!

my last posts:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/12/machos-thanksgiving-to-god.html

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/11/angels-anges.html

and the one for Thanksgiving

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/11/happy-thanksgiving-day.html