Monday, August 12, 2013

Good to See You


I must take the opportunity to welcome all the new Faithful Readers. Once again I am amazed at the bump over the past couple weeks.


Guys, I hope you will take the time to join in on our discussions here by leaving comments or sending an email. I welcome both! The purpose of the blog is to get folks to gain a full understanding of a man's apparatus; how and why it works the way it does, and how to get the most enjoyment possible from it.


I sure hope you enjoy your visits here. You're among friends and there's no need to be bashful.

So, join in and enjoy yourselves.












8 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

You always post great photos. But these today...WOW! Eveyone of them show my favorite activities. Sucking, Fucking and enjoying my buddies!

O!Daddie said...

hmmm... flashback time- all of these group pics look so normal and natural to me now and way back when I was a teen, I felt so guilty about these "get-togethers". I have certainly EVOLVED over the decades.

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC! Agree with the other comments! Wonderful post! Thanks, Patrick :-)

Your French Patrick said...

My dear Pat,
Welcome your new readers, but not your new faithful readers: it's a pleonasm.
We cannot be faithful if we are not one of your readers.
We cannot be one of your readers and not faithful.
Except of course the inevitable exceptions which prove any rules, as for example the madmen and the masochists.
Have a B.O.Tful day.
XO & bisous, my friend.

Rebecca said...

you always have one of the best parties on the block yummy

Stan said...

It would be very difficult not to want to drop to my knees in one of these get together's.

whkattk said...

@ YFP - Of course, you are correct... They can only be Faithful after they've been around for a while. My bad, eh? Bisous, mon ami!

whkattk said...

@ becca - happy you came to the party (and liked it!). Hugs!