Monday, July 8, 2013

Another Wank - er, Week


I hope you all had a really wonderful weekend! If you live in the States, and had a 4-dayer, I hope you made the best of it! Mine saw rain and wind pretty much the whole time. Wasn't much skinny-dipping for me. But I certainly did Freeball the entire time - well, that is, when I had clothes on to go out anywhere. lol.


So, here we are. Another new week and the summer is going by entirely too fast for my preference. The day is bright and sunny and warm, and I'm going to go make the best of it: Hanging out naked in the back yard, skinny-dipping, and wanking by the pool.









8 comments:

O!Daddie said...

dont forget to moisturize!!

Anonymous said...

works for me ;-)

Justin said...

Some hot guys there mate

Your French Patrick said...

On the first pic, is it a cup of coffee (for me) or a cup of thea (for Phil of AOM)?
Anyway, have a great day, my dear friend.
Bisou.

Queer Heaven said...

As always...great photos!
I hope you enjoyed your naked day at the pool.

Unknown said...

Great selection again! Trust you had a sexy long weekend!

Anonymous said...

Fuuuuuuuuck Yeaaaaaaah! : ) Me loves skinny dippin'! Hey brother of mine. Sure would love to skinny dip and wank with you. We could feed the fishes! LOL Hope you are having a squirtin' good day! Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

wow great dicks! would love to watch some of these (the one in red chair mostly)fuck my wife and cum in or on her ;)