Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday's Plan


I hope you all enjoyed my scheduled posts over the weekend. Of course, I couldn't let Buddy Ball Check Day go by - especially since it's Men's Health Month. And I expect all my Faithful Readers did their part by doing a ball check, spreading the word, and enjoying the rest of the weekend with friends and enjoying yourselves.



And, if you're in the US, where it was Father's day, I hope you had the chance to spend it with your dad - or with your own sons.



Well, it's Monday after a very busy weekend, so I'm going to spend today doing what I wanted to do on Saturday and Sunday: Lounging around naked, floating naked in the pool - with a hard-on all day.










Okay, so maybe I'll need to stroke it every so often to keep it erect.



And, chances are good, an eruption will take place at some point...


But, it'll be a great ending to a perfect day!

7 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

My fav of the day: "jacker695".
I like everything, its colors, the camera angle, his nape of the neck tilted on the side as to allow us to see better at the same time as he pretends not to know that we observe him.
And above all, a certain something!!!
Have a great day, my dear friend.
Bisou.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful day in the pool. Don't get sunburnt! Great post again. Love all these men. Hugs, Patrick :-)

Queer Heaven said...

I hope you enjoyed your Naked Monday in the pool! And thanks so much for all the comments that you leave on my blog!

uptonking said...

Laying around the pool with a hard on all day? Nice work, if you can get it. And if you get it... won't you tell me how??? - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Anonymous said...

Love to hang out ERECT and STROKING at the pool with you, brother. I hope you had a glorious day. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ Upton - All it takes is constant stimulation without even nearing the point of cumming. Of course, the degree of rigidity will vary, as it should... It's kind of like edging but not taking the sensations that high.

whkattk said...

@ Upton - 'Course, now, if you're asking how I manage not to have to trudge off to work every day... Well, trust me, you wouldn't want to do it the way I did.