Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How Do You Measure


During our Masturbation Month celebration, a Faithful Reader sent in a question for the blog. I responded to him so he wouldn't be left wondering if I'd gotten the message. Now, it's time to bring the issue up here for everyone.


Can you measure what isn't there?


As my Faithful Reader pointed out, some hoods cover the the cockhead only when soft, others have foreskins long enough that the head is still covered when they've got a full-blown boner. Just as our peckers are different lengths, so are our foreskins (if we have them).



Like 60% of the men in this country, he is cut and wants to know if it's possible to determine how much (how long) of a hood he'd have if he still had one. Well, that's tough to say. Can you measure what's not there?


Here is my answer:
"I don't think there's any way to accurately determine how much foreskin was removed. What measurement do you come up with on the remaining tissue when you're flaccid? As you can tell from visual inspection, the skin covering the shaft stretches quite a bit to accommodate the engorgement and still has enough plasticity to slide fairly freely and to be pulled away (outward from the shaft).

However, one might extrapolate an estimate by using known measurements. If you have 2" of tissue when hard, expanded from X" flaccid... do the percentage math and then take that distance and, adding it to the flaccid, place a flexible tape measure along the shaft from the edge of the existing (flaccid) tissue and over the head to see where it ends. You'd again have to extrapolate to determine head coverage when hard.

I wouldn't consider that actual, but it might give you an idea of how much of the head would be sheathed in both the soft and hard states."







15 comments:

Unknown said...

Good post and the cock out of a pair of torn jeans is hot!!

Anonymous said...

I second what TornJeans said

Anonymous said...

I wish I had been left uncut so I would have more to play with! : ) Beautiful pix, brother. I hope you have a super day. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Justin said...

Not a foreskin fan. I'm cut and quite happy without excess skin. I find cut cocks far more attractive.

Your French Patrick said...

"How Do You Measure" I think (but I am not sure) that you mean "How much do you measure"?
A not circumcised sex is more sensitive, what gets stronger sensations.
On the other hand if a sex is circumcised, it is less sensitive but it can resist longer before ejaculating, what gets more long-lasting sensations.
By cons, what I consider indisputable is that it is easier to circumcise a sex which is not circumcised that to transplant a foreskin on a sex which is circumcised.
Have a great day, my dear friend.
Bisou.

uptonking said...

I am not good at math. However, I am good at... other things. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Unknown said...

Interesting maths! Great photos as usual! Cut or uncut a cock is still a cock!

Rebecca said...

interesting and very informative as always and of course visuals are always nice to have

Anonymous said...

wow! great cocks ! i'm liking dicks with skin now ;)-bob

John said...

Thanks for presenting my question to all your readers. Even though there's no real way to tell what could have been I'll still always wonder.... Either way I appreciate cock of all makes and models and will continue to enjoy them all.

Queer Heaven said...

I guess because I am cut and most of my sexing has been with cut guys...I really do not get why uncut is so great. My cut cock has kept me very happy!

whkattk said...

@ John - You're welcome and I'm sure you aren't the only guy who wonders "what if..."

whkattk said...

@ YFP - Yes, mon ami - uncut men have more sensitivity in the glans. Cut guys can restore and maintain sensitivity by daily use of Vit E oil on the head after bathing.
Restoring the foreskin can be accomplished - but it takes perseverance and much patience.

whkattk said...

@ Justin - there are a lot of guys who agree with you!!

Justin said...

Science can't determine whether cut or uncut is better, it's up in the air. I'm not adverse to uncut but it's the going trend. I was born 35 years ago and my mother had difficulty finding a doctor who was willing to do a circumcision.
All my friends in primary school were uncut and my dick was a source of amusement to them HAHA. Sorry I don't have dick cheese