Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's Cum!



FINALLY!! Whew... My favorite month of the year has arrived. Yes, as some of my Faithful Readers have pointed out here (and on other blogs) in the past, we jack off all twelve months out of the year. But, this month - Masturbation Month - is still special.


The fact that there is a Masturbation Month is special. It poses to the world at large that it's a very healthy activity and everyone should be enjoying it ... without guilt or shame of any kind.


Just as my blogger buddy AOM is doing, this month will be strictly a celebration of jerking off. No preaching, no educational issues, just an entire month of enjoying the gift.


Take it nice and slow - - take the time to savor the sensations...







all the way to the exquisite, explosive end...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Masturbation Month, Buddy! I'm so happy to hear you explain why it's good to specify a month to have an extra special celebration of Masturbation. I'm wanking off hard and strong looking at the pix you posted and thinking of YOU! ; ). Have a wanking good day, bud! Hugs and Vigorous Strokes! AOM

Justin said...

I just wank, every guy does. Even priests believe it or not.

Your French Patrick said...

Obviously, my dear friend: no masturbation = no whack, big or not, attack or not.
Have a great month.
Bisou.

Unknown said...

Wonderful post! Have a great month, my friend!