Monday, February 11, 2013

A Cock Book?


A message from one Faithful reader suggests I cull some of my posts into an Instruction Manual of sorts. I'm flattered anyone would suggest it - and I must admit, the thought has crossed my mind. I wonder if it would actually sell. I wonder how much heat a publisher would take with the very frank language I would insist on utilizing. I wonder how much heat we'd both take over the fact I am not a medical professional.


I know I recently used this. What can I say - it's fitting.
But, with all the questions I find posted on various forums and bulletin boards, 90% of which could be answered quite easily, it's mighty, mighty tempting. So much misinformation is posted because of myths that get perpetuated - like the one about bent dicks being a result of masturbation practices, or the slight curvature of a cock being caused by the way a guy "dresses" (right or left).




The major reason stuff like that gets passed on from guy to guy is because fathers - provided they actually do discuss cocks and balls and know what they're talking about - pass it on to their sons. 




Or it gets passed from guy to guy. And, because so many guys are afraid to address issues with their doctors, or doctors don't inquire about a man's sexual health.





Men's Health magazine used to address many of these issues, but they've become too mainstream. They now have massive amounts of advertisers they must be careful not to offend by including too much of this type of content.



I know there's a need, yet I'm reluctant to fill the gap other than here. More and more Faithful Readers are doing the "Google +" thing on posts they feel contain important enough information to share. A few have emailed to say they have directed their sons here. And my number of followers continues to steadily increase. I hope word continues to spread that THIS just may be the place to come for answers or information. Meanwhile, I'll keep mulling over the possibility of approaching some publishers about a very frank book about the frank (sorry, I couldn't resist!) all males have. What's normal, what may be abnormal and cause for concern.












5 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

I am sure that you are filling a void in the sexual education of many men (women) by what you write here. I wish I'd had something similar when I was in my teens! Another great selection of hot photos. Love to start my day with a visit to your blog! Hugs, Patrick

O!Daddie said...

Wow, that IS quite a recommendation. I also enjoy what you write here and no matter that you are not a medical professional. You say it like it is. Your comments on my blog are priceless and much appreciated.

Uncutplus said...

Consider publishing a book by using Amazon. They help new authors get started. You can publish in both paper format and/or ebook format.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/seller-account/mm-summary-page.html?ie=UTF8&ld=AZFooterSelfPublish&topic=200260520

whkattk said...

I'll have to mull this over... Maybe some day you'll see "An Instruction Manual for Men." LOL.

Justin said...

I reckon it would sell a SHITLOAD. You dont need to be a professional to write about cock, you just need to have one.