Sunday, November 18, 2012

Naked Appreciation


One Faithful Reader (that I know of) has taken the plunge...

"Thanks for promoting your friends book Marvins World of Deadheads. I have been a follower of your blog for probably the last month or two and noted that you promoted the book several times. I use Kindle to read nearly all of my books, so I decided to buy the book. I was traveling over the weekend and decided to start reading the book, it really is quite good. Thanks for recommending, oh great blog too!"

It is so appreciated - not only that he bought the book and likes it, but that he took the time to write to tell me so I could pass it along to my buddy.

I hope he'll tell his friends and relatives about it. Word of mouth is one of the best marketing tools there is. It would be doubly great if he'd also take the time to go to Amazon and leave a review of the experience. Reviews - especially positive ones - help other readers determine whether to take a chance on a book and that is particularly true with new authors.

So, thank you to my Faithful Reader...









Join in on the Deadhead fun!
Because...
 
 

6 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

Great post! Hot men! Great cocks! great to see that the book in being enjoyed!

Uncutplus said...

After reading your suggestion, I bought Marvin's World of Deadheads, but I haven't had time to read it yet.

Queer Heaven said...

Such great photos! I will check out that book.

whkattk said...

@ Uncutplus - Thank you! I sure hope you enjoy it. Please drop me a message after you've read it!

whkattk said...

@ QH - Thank you , Micheal! It would be greatly appreciated!

whkattk said...

@ LP - Thanks, my liege. Yes, it does my heart good to know that some of my Faithful Readers are... well, READERS! :-)