Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday, Monday


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! For me, not so much... There are times the M.D. gets the better of me and my cramping muscles take a real toll on my body. I spent damn near the entire weekend in bed - not enjoying my cock, unfortunately, but trying to get some sleep. Plus family got hammered pretty hard by Tropical Storm Debbie. Lots of property damage but, thankfully, no one was injured.

Since I got nothin' today except a raging hard-on from lack of attention all weekend, this post should be quite fitting. Enjoy!!





So, you know what I'll be doing today: Lounging naked outside and in the pool.







Stroking on my boned-up cock.






And cumming.






4 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

Sorry you had such a bad weekend! Enjoy the sun and the pool today! 2 & 4 for me please! Hot post!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful day at the pool, naked, and stroking. Now that's my kind of day too! Super hot post. Take care! Cheers, AOM

whkattk said...

@ LP - Thank you, my liege.

whkattk said...

@ AOM - Thankyou, my man. I did have a nice relaxing day. The sun and breeze on my balls and stiff prick were the perfect ingredients for a good long edge which made for a huge, satisfying, drenching of jizz.