Friday, June 8, 2012

Bone-ometer


Believe it or not, your cock is one of the best barometers of your overall health. So saith my doc. And I do believe him. 'Course he's not the only doctor to [finally!] jump on that band wagon. The ability to get a hard-on is, as my doc says, "a health issue." It can point (or not!) to underlying health concerns.




The typical - or should I say "average" - upward angle of a hard cock is between 45 and 60 degrees; where straight out away from your body is 0 and straight up at the sky is 90. But, it really doesn't matter where along that arc your arrow points. The important thing is that it does stand up and point.





Did you know your cock talks to you? The hard-ons we get when we're sleeping are the most telling ones of all. And the morning salute can be one of the most important boners of your day.




Because the morning hard-on is the wood you have no control over, that get's good and solid, but that you're fully aware of. If you're paying attention, if you're listening, you'll know what your dick is saying.






Are you listening to yours?

8 comments:

Eddie said...

I've stopped listening because the little fucker only has one thing to say: "beat me"

Rebecca said...

have a great weekend sweetie

Anonymous said...

Wow, NICE pics. Anyone know who the dudes are in pics 4, 5 & especially 10 (the guy on couch with big dick & big balls)

Anonymous said...

Picture 9 made me cum, thanks:-))

whkattk said...

@ Eddie - LOL! Yeah, they have a tendency to do that, don't they?

whkattk said...

@ becca - thanks! I did, sort of.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - glad you liked them.

whkattk said...

@ dironion - Glad I could be of assistance!