Monday, May 7, 2012

Hacked

I missed Friday. Sorry about that. It would appear my personal email account began sending out ads for cock enhancement drugs. Tracing it back, a couple of the blogs I have listed contain pop-up sites attached to them which imbed worms to the hard-drive. This is not the type of worm we're after here at Big Whack Attack. Those blogs will be deleted from my list. If your blog is listed here and new site pages automatically pop up...sorry, but it's being removed. Not only for my own (computer) protection but for my reader's safety as well. Here at BWA we're all about keeping things healthy and playing safe. If your blog gets removed and you would like to be reinstated here, clean it up and then send me an email.

 Now, on with the celebration...












4 comments:

Rebecca said...

sorry about the computer trouble my fb account got hacked last night as well so i feel your pain. Hope you get it taken care of and with little trouble

LORDPATRICK said...

These images should help us all continue to do our duty!

Eddie said...

Did this worm target only Windows ... or does it do MacOS and Linux too?

whkattk said...

@ Eddie - as far as I know, it's on Windows systems... It wasn't tough to find or remove and did no damage - just sent out messages I did not write or originate. No real harm done - just aggravating.