Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Strange Briefs


Okay, I know this gonna seem like a strange topic for the blog, but it's on my mind so what the fuck.

Briefs. They're on my mind. Mainly because I need to get new ones and I can't find anything that doesn't leave my crotch feeling like it's been packed into a glove three sizes too small. Why is it - especially with the male designers who you'd think would know better - there's never enough room for the equipment in these so-called "pouch" underwear?



Honestly, I've tried so many different brands and styles over the years I could've started an underwear museum. Maybe 12 years ago, I found E2U's - designed by a woman - that fit perfectly. A pouch designed specifically and precisely to fit the male anatomy. It held you in place with a light support, yet didn't scrunch your dick. They went out of business - not enough sales.

I searched for a few years until I found Skivviez brand Pouch Selection trunks. Another great fit as long as I ordered the largest pouch. Then what happens? I need more, I go back to the online store - gone!



What's a guy to do? Calvin and so many of the men designers tease you with promises of the contoured pouch for "gentle support without the scrunch." And it's bullshit. And you can forget about any room for those spontaneous boners during the day.



I can't handle boxers - don't like the goods flopping around - I'd rather go commando. But freeballin' in a pair of work dress pants isn't appropriate.

So I ask you: Who's got the scoop on a great pouch designed garment? One that will hold my cock and balls gently in place in a natural hang? One that won't make me feel like my balls are in a vice? One that won't make my cock feel like it's being crammed in?






12 comments:

Rebecca said...

well hubby goes for good old fashion tidy whities for work but at home he is all about commando little man perfers boxers that have a closer fit so he can wear them around the house without getting dress. so not sure that helps at all one of the draw backs of being a girl.

Queer Heaven said...

I really like Aussiebum...so far every style I have tried keeps me in place without feeling strangled. and if a spontaneous bonner is in the making... a quick adjust and da dick can grow.

LORDPATRICK said...

Sorry can't help, but thanks for the photos!

Eddie said...

What's *wrong* with lettin it flop around in boxers?

John said...

I have the same problem and it's taken years to find something comfortable. My current favorites come from a company called Obviously and C-in2. The Obviously are made of a super light, super stretchy material with an anatomically correct pouch. Almost like wearing nothing at all. The C-in2 brand sells their Zen line which is a lightweight mesh fabric. The pouch is a good size and stretches well. Again, like you're wearing nothing. Do a web search for them, but Freshpair.com is where I usually buy mine. Let us know if they work.

thanks for a great blog. I can't get enough.

Anonymous said...

2xist

Anonymous said...

I can't wear briefs. They end up making my balls feel smashed.
I like boxerbriefs, especially Calvin Klein... just enough support without binding.
I also buy a waist size larger, so after a few launderings they don't shrink up too much.
-Stephen

whkattk said...

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! I've tried so many: CK, DMK, Cin2, Aussiebum, 2Xist, Obviously, I've even tried some that were supposed to be designed for us "bigger" guys. To no avail.

whkattk said...

@ Eddie: I just don't like floppin' around like that. When I'm commando (like I've been the last 2 days) my jeans are snug enough to hold me in place.

whkattk said...

I got one suggestion I haven't tried yet...Andrew Scott's. I'll be ginving them a shot.

Anonymous said...

Try Duluth Trading. They're products are designed for the "working man" and I've always been pleased with them. It's more functional than fashionable. www.duluthtrading.com

Amanda said...

I agree with Anonymous, I've heard good things about Duluth Trading's underwear.