Monday, March 19, 2012

Oops...



Ever had your cock in your hand when you're not expecting anyone to be around? LOL! Yep...it just happened. I was out in the back yard, wondering what happened to the beautiful sunshine. I had unbuttoned my 501's, hauled everything out to take a much needed piss. (One of the advantages of being a man, right? We can take our dicks out and piss anywhere when we need to.) My was stream arcing out and the puddle forming the suds... I heard a muffled voice and thought the neighbor behind me was out in his back yard... No big deal, the walls are plenty high - there's no way he'd see over. I'm stuffing my cock and balls back into my pants and the gardener pushes through the bushes talking on his cell phone. Lordy me! Well, what's a guy to do? I greeted him as if nothing was out of the ordinary, he stared at my crotch while I put everything back, looked down at my foamy puddle and finally snapped out of being stunned. Well, at least now he knows if he needs to take a leak I've got no problem with him letting loose in my yard! 'Course, for all I know he could've been back there taking a piss himself!



There was such a great response to Friday's post. And Anonymous did send a message...basically saying he was quite happy with what he saw. Evidently, so was everyone else! I didn't have anything specific ready for today. How about just a big stack of wood to warm you all up on the last day of winter?


What is he listening to that has him so bonered up?








And what would a post be without a little nectar of the gods?


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

at out house peeing outside is the norm and the exception

Unknown said...

Good to see your pic! Nice bonkers for the rest

Queer Heaven said...

Yep...one of the pleasures of being a guy... pulling out the ole' dick and pissing anywhere!
...And those boner pic this morning... Ah!

Anonymous said...

Nice penises. Love the last close-up pic of the pearly semen dribbling out of the man's big swollen purple penis and down his jacking hand!