Monday, November 28, 2011

Start Stiff


Well, good Monday morning. I hope everyone had a terrific weekend! It was kind of quiet around here. We didn't do anything special. As a matter of fact, I didn't do anything - which means I have no pithy post for you. But, never fear I did get in a couple of really good, satisfying sessions with my best buddy. Saturday was especially rewarding - 13 good strong spurts that drenched me in warm splashes of liquid love.

Here's a few pictures to get you through. This is the way I love starting my day; waking up to my morning wood, thick and hard, sometimes letting it lead me out to the back yard to take that morning piss; sometimes just throwing off the blankets and sheets, wrapping my hands around it and getting off a good load - which always seems to put me in a good mood for the entire day.










No comments: