Friday, November 11, 2011

How Appropriate


How appropriate to have ended yesterday's post with references to the military, then be able to wish our Marine Corps a happy birthday, and now to be able to honor our veterans. I guess, by doing so, I honor myself as well...9+ years in the military; and what a ride it was! More morning boners than most men will ever see in a lifetime; lots of good times at the circle jerks; plenty of hard cocks at the gym. I think the military guys showed me more dick than a urologist might see in a lifetime of practice!

But, honestly, the men and women who've served our country deserve our admiration and support. They often sacrifice things we all take for granted on a daily basis. So, this is for them; whether they served us in WWII, Korean Conflict, Viet Nam, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, or in places and times of peace.

I salute you!

4 comments:

Westernstock said...

Great military fun!!

Ed said...

And how appropriate that people who put their life on the line, don't have to put up with the bullshit of DADT anymore.

Miss Sunshine said...

Wonderful tribute post my dear. And a belated Happy Veterans Day and Thank you from the Sailor and I.

Huggs
CoreyJo

whkattk said...

@Ed - Yep! The final photo in the post was another tribute to the end of DADT.