Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cock, Beautiful Cock


Okay, now on to the regular broadcast… As I responded to CoreyJo in the comments for Boners and Prostates, I’m in a real quandary here… See, since I did the post about our Wounded [Willy] Warriors – between that and yesterday’s post – I’ve got cock on my mind. Can’t stop thinking about it. Because of the line: “Our lives are so tied to our logs…” And for the life of me I can’t seem to put into coherent words what a functioning dick means to a guy. Guys understand what I’m talking about – well, most guys do anyway. But, I want to describe this in a way that the ladies can understand it. Because I think you ladies out there could easily imagine life without the sensations or satisfaction of orgasm. I think you could deal with that loss, move on, and actually find joy in a life without it.

I love cock. I adore my own cock; I love every dick I’ve come in contact with. In fact, it’s probably safe to say I love ones I haven’t even met. They’re beautiful, incredible, fascinating things and they give us such pleasure. It may be going too far to say it’s what makes me feel like a man – because the definition of a man is so much more than the cock or balls that hang between his legs – but that rock-hard piece of flesh is a very important, integral part of my being. It’s no wonder guys expend so much effort to protect them; why we cringe when we hear about some guy losing his.

I can’t seem to find a parable that fits the image in my mind. Yesterday’s “like losing our favorite toy” and “like someone just killed our puppy” don’t do it justice. Our peckers are so much a part of our lives from the minute they form in the womb that life without one that functions, gets hard and registers every pulsation of our heartbeats, the twitches that send such delicious messages to our minds demanding more, is unimaginable to me. The feel of a finger tracing lightly along the soft, silky smooth skin of the shaft and underside of the head or drawing circles around the ridge…the way the rigidness ebbs and flows…seeing it get harder and harder, the head turning almost purple with engorgement…the way it will expand even more with each and every strong shot of hot, thick, slippery cum-rope as it blasts out creating an intense, almost painful sensation in the very tip…I just can’t imagine having to live a life without those things.

Losing a nut? Well, yeah, I could handle that. I could even handle losing both of them – though I would miss the heavy, full feeling of them, the dull ache that tells me I’m horny, that it’s time to empty them. I’d miss the feel of them being squeezed against my groin when they pull up and get jerked with every spasm when a fresh supply of swimmers gets yanked out and sent to the little sperm banks in my lower abdomen.

But lose my cock? Lose the ability to use it, to enjoy it, to pleasure it? To never again experience saying “wait, don’t make me cum yet…not yet…it feels so good, I just want it to last for another few…days! before I blow my load.” To never again have that feeling of sheer relief, the lightness in my entire body after I’ve splattered jizz all over myself and my body melts into the mattress, or the floor, or sinks into the warmth of the body behind me supporting me, cradling me.




How does one adequately put into words what that loss would feel like?

Am I even close here guys? Anyone care to expound?? Can anyone explain it???

Because I want you to rediscover and fall in love with your own cock all over again, I have assignments for you all – ladies included – ones I think you’ll enjoy. I’ll post them one by one, a day at a time; maybe the anticipation will fuel the eagerness with which you complete them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't explain it, but I can offer my own experience. I had celiac disease for many years, which crashes the hormone system. Aside from feeling like hell, having no desire to jack & cum gave me a sense of - almost - desperation. (And that's why I acquired such disdain for American medicine, because I had to get a diagnosis & fix outside allopathic medicine.)

Most women don't understand this. My spouse finds lots of joy in life without orgasm - she has never brought herself off, and has no independent desire herself, other than the very occasional (guilt?) she feels over not accommodating me. So I've learned to accommodate myself better than she can.

To give an example of the difference between how women and men think: my spouse frequently bugs me not to forget my meditation. Well, meditation is OK, but it is purely a brain experience which can't match that beautiful groin tension when you're jacking, and can't match the sheer pleasure/joy when I flick my anal muscle, hard, and feel kundalini energy flow all the way up to the base of my brain. And it sure can't match that feeling that your body is trying to expel your guts thru your cock, when you're cumming.

CockyLocky@BW