Friday, October 14, 2011

Ah, Nuts!!


Since tomorrow is the fifteenth of the month and I don’t post on weekends, this is your reminder, guys!

Do that ball check. Then call, text, email, instant message, or Facebook the reminder to all the guys you know and care about to do the same. If you’ve got some cam bate-buds, log onto Skype (or whatever cam forum you use) and start the mutual jack fest by doing a ball check for each other. If you’ve got a live and in-person jack-off buddy, it’s a good place to begin. Since it’s a weekend, maybe your local Jack Off Group has a meeting scheduled. Tell the hosts you’d like to have all the guys get things rolling with a group ball check.

If you feel any odd lumps, or spots that feel harder than normal, call your doctor (or, if it’s a buddy ball check, tell your bud to call his doctor) and make an appointment. Don’t delay – The Boys are important and the life you save could be your own!

2 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

HaHaHa!

I didn't know if you were going to be back in time. I'm glad you are, I don't think many men would have listend to me, a mere girl, telling them to check their balls. LOL

After a day of touring the wineries I'm all set to do a ball check on Sailor Sam.

Again welcome back.

Huggs & Kisses
CoreyJo

LORDPATRICK said...

I've left a message on yesterday's post about your brother's problem!