Friday, September 2, 2011

Laboring


Well, I know I've rarely (if ever) posted more than once in a single day... But, it's a special occasion - a nice three-day weekend - at least for us here in the States. But I hope all you readers in all the countries "across the pond" will enjoy.

So, here's hoping the only thing you guys will labor over on Monday is your:

Alone...

Or with a buddy or two...


Or maybe in a group - small or large...
Labor over your favorite toy or tool and...
Chill for a while...
And do it all again.


Happy Labor Day, folks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i give up ... must be dense. what is the symbol consisting of a horizontal bar in a circle, mean?

queer heaven said...

I had my group thing on Friday night & I'm planning a few cums over this long weekend.

keith said...

i love your blog and your comments.you are so sweet. xx

whkattk said...

@Anon - It would actually appear that these are photos that are being deleted by Blogger... I've seen a LOT of these symbol pics as I've done made my rounds of blogs this morning.

I can promise you, I did NOT post the symbols here.

Perhaps, this is Google Blogger's answer to removing pics someone has complained about - rather than completely shutting down someone's blog.

Otherwise, I have no explanation for them...

Anonymous said...

@whkattk - yes, i think that is the correct conclusion, having talked to another blogger about it ... apparently there is no symbolic meaning.