Monday, September 12, 2011

Huh...


It seems as much as I love doing posts to help all you guys improve the experience of whacking off, as much as I love getting information out there for the ladies (so they'll have a better understanding of us - and our cocks), and as much as I love discovering new topics... It would appear there are only so many articles one can come up with.

If anyone has questions or would like me to cover something more specific...feel free to send me an email! I welcome all questions or suggestions!

Keep it strong...Keep it up...Take good care of it...


1 comment:

Miss Sunshine said...

Okay, I have a question.

One day while orally worshiping the Sailor I noticed that his balls were moving without me touching them. I asked him if he was doing that, or do they do it themselves? He said it was on their own. I asked him why. He said, "Dunno, they just do." I then proceded to just stare at them for about 5 minutes before he told me to get on with it.

Anyways, my question is why do the balls move around? Not the sac tightening & relaxing because of temperature or nearing orgasm, but the balls themselves. Do they ever stop for any reason? ie: age, illness...

The male anatamy and the things it does, and can do, amaze me. I love to just watch the Sailor go from completely flaccid to rock hard. I feel like a kid at Disney watching a magic show.

Huggs
CoreyJo