Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Got a Bud?


Jack off buddies, fuck buddies, friends with benefits…whatever you want to call them, it can be great. The best part of it is no expectations. It sort of reminds me of a long-term relationship I had years ago. She had her place, I had mine. We got along really well and she was a real cutie. Most nights either she slept at my place or I slept at hers, but it was truly exquisite having a place to escape. It provided us both with time to and for ourselves.

There were no great expectations on either part; she didn’t have to nag me about the occasional wet towel on the floor, I didn’t have to nag her about the constant clutter. When the clutter in her place got to be too much, I stayed home. If she was irritated about something I’d done, she stayed home. She rarely denied me sex, the only disappointment being blow jobs – and she’d never let me go down on her. But I had my trusty AccuJac waiting for me at my place if I needed it.

Jack off buddies are a lot like that; a couple hours of mutual enjoyment and you go on your way. There’s no “when can I see you again,” or “why can’t we go out for dinner or a movie once in a while.” There’s never any bitching of “you never help around the house,” or “why can’t you just do what I ask.” There’s never any game-playing. You’re both there for the single, shared goal of getting your nuts off. Plain and simple.

I met my last bud through the local Jack Off Group. It afforded us both the opportunity between the regular meetings. I’d go to his place when his wife was at work, he’d toss me a beer, start the video and we’d kick back on the couch. It was never long before we had our cocks in our hands. And it never took long before we had each other’s cocks in hand. Lot’s of times we’d end up hard-on to hard-on, or get into a bit of frot, our slick pre-cum lubed poles sliding against abs and running against each other. When he’d sit in my lap and my steel hard stick ran up between his legs to poke at his nuts…whew…he’d go crazy. I’d wrap my hand around his dripping boner and pump away while I thrust my dick between his thighs. It wasn’t long before he’d spew a huge load all over himself. I was never far behind at that point; thick hot ropes blasting up to rain down on his cock and drool over his balls. And, okay, I’ll admit it…every once in a while we’d toss in a bit of cock sucking or ball licking. Sometimes we’d rest, drink another beer, and go for another round. Most times I’d shower, get dressed and leave.

It’s so terrific to be that comfortable with someone – to be that casual about needing to blow a load. Not being ashamed to sit around naked and shoot the shit. Not having to worry if your dick gets hard, or have to explain why (like I’ve had to do with my wife in the past). Not having to worry that someone’s feelings are going to be hurt because you wrap your hand around your hard-on for some self-inflicted pleasure. Not have to feel ashamed of some mindless self-groping. No hidden agendas, no emotional baggage. That’s what mutual jack off is; just simple enjoyment of getting your rocks off. It’s male bonding at its best.


1 comment:

Miss Sunshine said...

Mmmm...I just love it when you tell us about your expieriences with people. At the risk of sounding like a 'valley girl' I have to say, It's totally HOT! Even though I don't know what you look like, I think you're f'ing Sexy! ;)

Huggs
CoreyJo